Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please help in doing so

RuinedGodLy

The reason why I'm starting this topic is that, there should be more report options. The few that they have is Harassment, Real Threat in Life, Spam, Offensive Language and Offensive Name, but none of them covers the part about people's bad behavior. Nowadays, there are more and more people showing bad behaviors and dragging teams down. Like for example, due to a certain reason, a player in a team starts to grief and fool around, whereas the other players want to complete the objective for good reasons. But due to the griefer, they couldn't do it as smoothly as they want to. Though, we know we're supposed to bear the behaviors of those players, but certainly there are limits to these damned behaviors. Please, increase the number of choices for reporting players and also take actions on punishing those players.

10 minutes ago, Spartan336 said:

If we're talking the forums, sure.

But I'm afraid no one can dictate how someone acts in-game, unless it's chat related. 

But isn't it unfair that anyone has to face those griefers? Chat-related reports seems a little too narrow to keep the game community friendly, doesn't it?

Edited by DeathKnight98

On 23/09/2017 at 8:14 AM, DeathKnight98 said:

bad behaviors

oh no someone isnt playing the game how i like, i wish i could report them for it, sounds like LoL

on a serious note, it happens pretty rarely to the point were theres no reason to worry about it or get upset at them "ruining the game" for you, just laugh it off :clem: b