Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Expedition Funding/Crafting?

blazinvire

This idea builds off of the mission crafting thing one devstream demonstrated that was intending to be for clans, where you could do crazy things like fill the mission with nothing but high level bursas if you so chose.

But essentially, if we had the ability to farm some nebulous resource like 'Intel' that was kind of an added bonus to completing missions, we could 'spend' that Intel buying filters for a mission crafting.
Like say you were seeking a specific resource, you could spend Intel to improve its spawn rate, whether by having a higher concentration of resource nodes or certain enemies spawn that have them, or perhaps even altering a mission type like Excavation to harvest that resource instead of cryotic -or maybe in addition to.
You could spend Intel to try and influence the chances of which enemy faction you'd be fighting against, and maybe have 'Handicaps' of a sort, that improve drop rates or some other benefit in exchange for stronger enemies or environmental quirks, similar to Sorties or Rathuum for a risk/reward option.
The more filters applied or the more specific or rare the loot being targeted, the Intel cost could exponentially increase.

Groups or Clans could pool Intel to pay for filters they have in common, like if someone was looking to farm for the Rage mod there might be a matchmaking option to group people together who have similar or same filters to try and improve their chances at getting the thing they wanted.

People could even trade Intel perhaps, depending on supply and demand, giving something else to throw around the market to keep things interesting.

But on the whole I feel it could add an extra something to the game, a resource you passively or actively build up on the side that sort of helps mitigate RNG a little bit and give another reason to bring people together.
Like how the old Derelict Vault Runs encouraged groups, since a full squad guaranteed a corrupted mod and everyone brought their own keys and everything.

I disagree, the "Intel" might be "Rumors" to 'Group" up with similar Tennos that have same Goals want to achieve sound about right.

You basically saying "Recruiting Chat" will be more Visual and Display in Real time (Plains) and no longer just Chat Box only right?

The part I did not like is the "Intel Gathering Resources" it sound good, but I think more optimal options is like a "List of Quest" perhaps? Personal Quest just to give it the actual MMO Feeling? 

Read and interpret what you will, I am simply saying, instead of having to go to Navigation to look at the Quest Boxes. You now have your OWN LISTS of thinks to do right?

If you WANT to go that way, I can understand, and it be more IMMERSIVE.

Thanks for sharing your Ideas!