Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harbringers of Destiny Recruiting

Forestwhisper

Hello friends,
I'v started a new ghost clan "Harbringers of Destiny".

The idea behind the clan's creation is to create a new player friendly community so people can enjoy, grow and learn about the game.
I'm accepting people that has just started playing the game as well as some bored veterans to help out with the clan's internal affairs.

If you'r looking for fun, social and non-engaging clan to start out with - we are your place.
If you'r looking for a break from all the hardcore grind and sick of being kicked because you took a 2 week break from the game - we are your place.
If you'r new to the game and have no idea what you're supposed to do and want to learn from fellow players - we are your place.

Just put a reply here if you want to get recruited including your ingame character name.

Cheers to all and have a nice day!

jV7Y9Hy.jpg

11 hours ago, Mad_Gamer said:

I played the game back in 2014, came back a few days ago, I am looking for a friendly clan that are mostly active if possible, my ign is Mad_Gamer,

thanks!

Sebastian

Well i'm also hoping this will come to be an active clan, i cannot garantee for the rest of the players but i am mostly online. Besides you can leave whenever you wish. As i mentioned i am looking to build a friendly community so i doubt anybody will have a harsh feelings if you look for something more. :) I'll drop an invite and if you decide you're welcome to accept. :)