Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{The White Order} (Recruitment currently CLOSED) Casual clan playing for fun welcoming new players!

Vispen

The clan is currently no longer recruiting!

Are YOU a new player? Are YOU an old player? Are YOU a veteran? Are you never accepted into a clan because you're new?

Well lucky for you, none of this matters since everyone is welcome!! 

We want a big, active and nice community!

EMBLEM:

f3fd0184a2bf2ddeb85ee4e220abca58.png(don't worry it's transparant in-game and cool af)

ALLIANCE:

So we just joined an alliance! The name of the alliance is Gun & Blade and it's a really friendly alliance with up to 22 clans as of now! A casual alliance with some competitions, raids and alliance events! Check out their page for more info!

DISCORD:

We have our own discord channel! Click HERE to join! More inf about the discord is in the "info" text-channel on the Discord server.

LEADERS:

Currently the only leaders (warlords) in this clan will be me (Vispen) and my friend (Ezzal), if you've earned it you'll be promoted!

Ranks:

Warlord

Admiral

General

Sage

Captain

Soldier

Initiate

Peasant

These are the ranks of our clan. Newcomers start as Initiate.

If you behave like an a-hole you'll become a peasant, simple.

DOJO:

Okay so here comes the dojo!

Me and Ezzal have tried to make the dojo as compact as possible!

We didn't want a too big dojo, we want a compact and alive dojo.

The grand halls are decorated, not fully (that would be incredibly many decorations), but just enough.

If you see something that can be improved, me and Ezzal will take you seriously and listen to you.

The other floors wont contain much, one of the elevators will only go to all the barracks for clan promotion and the other will contain some decorated rooms with water and zhit.

Now a storm-clan, NICE! Research is going forward fast! (Shoutout to FuryScythe for being a real homie)

Tenno lab: 59/63

Orokin lab: 5/9 (No specters)

Chem lab: ALL

Bio lab: 18/19

Energy lab: ALL

^ might not be up-to-date since we research more and more.

Map of the dojo:

Map of the dojoSorry for bad picture

END:

Sooo, if there's anything missing, anything you want to know, just tell me! ;)

IGN: vispen

Steam: zmiken99 (I know.. it's old af)

Timezone: Me and Ezzal live in CET. UTC +01:00

If you are offline for 20 days without telling me or Ezzal why, boom, you're out. (You can message "Vispen" in the forums, I check regularly)

If you already are in a clan, leave that before posting your application here. If you post your application here and then proceed to join another clan please edit your post and tell me.

Edited by Vispen
Recruitment is now closed.

hey im looking to join, very new to game. currently MR7 l. Atm im going through the start chart and leveling stuff at the process while farming crucial mods. Just heads up i will be juggling this game and destiny 2, so i will be semi active until ive done d2 content, which doesn't seem take long from what i heard of console players
ign: harlz909

Heyo guys,

Interested in joining a new clan. I'm PST USA. Currently MR7 on pc, I do have current accts on ps4 (mr21) thedudde_abides, and xbox (mr22) findyordestiny.

I only play WF now, nothing else comes close to WF's gameplay and graphics. Needless to say, Im very active, way over 18 yrs old :)

Hit me up if you'd like to chat about it.

findyordestiny on pc too.

Have a good one!

8 hours ago, Harlz909 said:

hey im looking to join, very new to game. currently MR7 l. Atm im going through the start chart and leveling stuff at the process while farming crucial mods. Just heads up i will be juggling this game and destiny 2, so i will be semi active until ive done d2 content, which doesn't seem take long from what i heard of console players
ign: harlz909

I've invited you! Welcome to the clan! :)

7 hours ago, findyordestiny said:

Heyo guys,

Interested in joining a new clan. I'm PST USA. Currently MR7 on pc, I do have current accts on ps4 (mr21) thedudde_abides, and xbox (mr22) findyordestiny.

I only play WF now, nothing else comes close to WF's gameplay and graphics. Needless to say, Im very active, way over 18 yrs old :)

Hit me up if you'd like to chat about it.

findyordestiny on pc too.

Have a good one!

Well you were already in a clan so can't invite you

4 hours ago, Lacerlance said:

Hello!
I'm kind of a "Mid level" player, currently at MR11 and I'd like to join your clan!
I have a Discord account too.
English is my second language but I'm pretty confident that I can communicate with no problem :)
IGN : Lacerlance

Welcome to the clan mate! :)

19 minutes ago, Master_Bait said:

Hello there, returning player who came back to play the game 10 days ago, currently MR10. I have a discord account and will sign up to that when ready. Can I join?

IGN: Master_Bait

Steam Profile name: MASTER BAIT (All caps)

You are invited! Welcome!

14 hours ago, NoName4MeRIPINPEPPERONI said:

C

A

K

E

7 hours ago, reggin2K said:

Hey! I played warframe for about 30 hours or so and I am looking to join a clan! MR is 4 and my IGN is reggin2K

6 hours ago, CanIsNooB said:

Hello!
I'm a returning player currently at MR 10 and I want to join your clan!
My English is not too good, I understand what people say but I won't reply much.
I also use Discord.
IGN : CanIsNoob

Yoy guys are invited! Welcome! :)

17 hours ago, YouTurtleHead said:

I'd like to join. MR 21 and, admittedly, a casual since college started. IGN is YouTurtleHead.

22 hours ago, DeevilX10 said:

Hi there!

I would like to join your clan ,I am MR 13 looking to make friends and chat accros different topics and have fun in Warframe.My InGame name is DeevilX10 and i have Discord aswell. Thank you!

Can't invite you two since you are already in a clan. Please leave your clan before posting here or if you entered another clan, please edit your post and say it.