Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{The White Order} (Recruitment currently CLOSED) Casual clan playing for fun welcoming new players!

Vispen

On 10/3/2017 at 6:41 PM, therealpig said:

i restarded and i am need of a clan so that will boost me a lot plus i allready know how to play da game

so pls just pls let me join

Please don't apply to this clan if you apply to other clans too. You already are in a clan so I can't invite you

Edited by Vispen

Hello gents. Not really a new played not really an old one either. MR 6, casual player, mostly on weekends but also on week-days. I am from Europe so that is my preferred time-zone. Looking for chill people with whom to do the content of the game. IGN: pyroman89er. 

14 minutes ago, pyroman89er said:

Hello gents. Not really a new played not really an old one either. MR 6, casual player, mostly on weekends but also on week-days. I am from Europe so that is my preferred time-zone. Looking for chill people with whom to do the content of the game. IGN: pyroman89er. 

3 hours ago, TurtleX8 said:

Hello!

I am new player MR2 I WANT TO JOIN YOUR CLAN
IGN : TurtleX8

You both are invited! Welcome to the clan! :)

5 hours ago, Aggelitus said:

This clan seems really nice and I'd like to join. I'm new, perfectly fresh, no idea what I'm doing, but I'm having fun. My IGN is Aggelitus. Send me an invite please!

You are invited! :) Welcome!

I am interested in joining your clan. I just came back after a little burnout but I want to have some fun. I'd love to help newbies out. It would be a pleasure joining you and create an active community. Never found a clan I felt sticking with. Cheers!

MR: 14, IGN: VirtualPeanut

NOTE: I currently can't get on my pc but I will be on tomorrow. 

Hello, I would like an invitation to your clan.

My MR is 5 (currently working on it) and are usually up for helping people (giving mods if I have them, helping out with missions etc.)

I currently need help with dragon keys and to look for mods in the derelict.

IGN is Wyvern6842

On 10/9/2017 at 12:40 AM, VirtualPeanut said:

I am interested in joining your clan. I just came back after a little burnout but I want to have some fun. I'd love to help newbies out. It would be a pleasure joining you and create an active community. Never found a clan I felt sticking with. Cheers!

MR: 14, IGN: VirtualPeanut

NOTE: I currently can't get on my pc but I will be on tomorrow. 

19 hours ago, Wyvern6842 said:

Hello, I would like an invitation to your clan.

My MR is 5 (currently working on it) and are usually up for helping people (giving mods if I have them, helping out with missions etc.)

I currently need help with dragon keys and to look for mods in the derelict.

IGN is Wyvern6842

11 hours ago, Azuraal said:

Hi, I'd like to join your clan,

I have MR 15 and have played the game for almost two years,

my last clan died out so I'm looking for a more active clan.

IGN: Azuraal

You guys are invited! :) Welcome! And please join clan discord: https://discord.gg/bGaAUZ

And the alliance discord: https://discord.gg/FSwxSG3

Hello, I use to be heavily invested in the xbox version of warframe, but a long time ago my roommate took his xbox back home with him. Now I heard about the new update with Warframe and want to get back into things. Getting used to a keyboard and mouse is a little tricky for me and I would like some help relearning things, since it has been at least 2 years since I last played! My ign is: Reidisinsane

19 hours ago, Batchie70 said:

New player looking for a home

IGN = Batchie70

9 hours ago, Unrivalred said:

Greetings. I would like to join your clan. My IGN is Unrivalred and I am currently MR5 seeking to climb higher. Thank you for your time. 

4 hours ago, Reidisinsane said:

Hello, I use to be heavily invested in the xbox version of warframe, but a long time ago my roommate took his xbox back home with him. Now I heard about the new update with Warframe and want to get back into things. Getting used to a keyboard and mouse is a little tricky for me and I would like some help relearning things, since it has been at least 2 years since I last played! My ign is: Reidisinsane

You are all invited!

1 hour ago, Kaniodon said:

Hello, I'd love to join your clan. I'm a returning player and am a little overwhelmed with all the new stuff that cameout. Hope your clan can fix that ^^

You are invited! Our alliance is even better at helping you with that! Please join both clan and alliance discord! (links can be found in this post)

3 hours ago, Syntixel said:

Hello, im kinda new to warframe, and i would very much like to join this clan! :)

Syntixel

1 hour ago, williedawaiter said:

Hey there.

Im MR9 and looking to get the most out of Warframe, I play pretty much daily, can I join?

My IGN: williedawaiter

Hope to talk soon.

You guys are invited! Welcome! :)

Hi new to the game, loving it so far only my 4th day into it but have put some hours in.  I stream part time.  Would love to join a community to help me understand the game better and have players i can roll with.

IGN - Meanieflash

Cheers 

Flash

Stream is twitch.tv/flashtastic69

Edited by meanieflash
added IGN

54 minutes ago, McFarfalle said:

Hi,

I'm brand new to the game and would like to join your clan.

IGN: McFarfalle

27 minutes ago, meanieflash said:

Hi new to the game, loving it so far only my 4th day into it but have put some hours in.  I stream part time.  Would love to join a community to help me understand the game better and have players i can roll with.

Cheers 

Flash

Stream is twitch.tv/flashtastic69

You are invited! WElcome! :)