Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SOL] Sons Of Laverna

BabushkaGawd

Hermes (Leader Role): BabyShanker, Joaquin 

Knights Of Laverna (Moderators): Locknessmonster64, Adeundem

laverna.png

Storm clan with currently 83 members as of writing this. Dedicated discord and clan events where you could win prime gear or plat. Friendly people that will help you out in anyway if that means by mission, farming, or just helping you understand the game better. Lab research is done besides pigments right now we are farming leech ospreys. The future of this clan I want for it is to be competitive to go head to head with top clans in the game, High hopes for this clan I have nothing but respect for my clan mates I do believe we can compete with top tier clans in the future no doubt about it. Laverna is a roman goddess of thieves and imposters fits this game very well. Info on her will be here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laverna Hope this interest you. 

548a4132b3d1c8d3a52e1fcd628b2608.jpg

Rules of our clan here: 1) Inactive For 20d Results In Ban

2) Be Civilize Overall To Clan Members.

3) If you advertise tradable ingame loot you must give a discount to clanmates, this will help with ad spamming.

level_up_icon-a57bb3442ca48b162647e0136f

Ranking up is simple just stay active and donate to the clan or help other clan mates we rank up members every month or sometimes sooner for its deserved! 

6WnluIp.jpg

How To join, Just leave your Warframe username down below and you will receive a invite to the clan!

Pretty simple stuff not strict and not to laid back but these rules do change I collect feedback all the time to see how the clan can improve. With that said these rules do change depending on how everyone feels this isn't a dictatorship.

21761553_800563003458044_652533939856872

Edited by BabyShanker
Missing additional information