Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

\W// WARBREED \W// [Recruitment Open] - Teamwork | Discord | ALL MR Welcome

CrazyValkyr

6nzVO4d.png
NO WARBREED LEFT BEHIND!

ABOUT WARBREED

Website - HERE

WARBREED is the realization of a dream to create a community of Warframe players, who go beyond just having a common chat-tab. Instead, the members of WARBREED strive to create a community of players who share a common passion for teamwork and becoming the best that we can be as a clan. We believe that through a strong sense of camaraderie we are able to become greater than the sum of our individuals and are able to achieve more than any other clan of similar size. We bring together players from multiple countries, with varying levels of experience, and with nearly every imaginable playstyle.
We have players who have played consistently since beta, and players who have only been playing for a couple weeks. Players who have used every weapon, frame, and mod, and players who have defined a new level of mastery in the capabilities of a single style. Some of our members are generally easy-going and chill; while some of us have competitive streaks in & out of the events.

In the past, we have been an event-oriented clan; nowadays are we striving to return to our roots of teamwork and comradeship. We still encourage members to participate in events, as they give each of us a unique opportunity to become better together, but ultimately we simply wish to join together and stretch ourselves, to be the best that we can be. With a renewed focus for the clan, we have decided it is time to refresh our ranks and bring in new blood, as ultimately, nothing ever should remain stagnant, by remaining the same.

It doesn't matter if you are an experienced or a new Tenno; all what matters is your willingness to play (and enjoy) the game with us. The rest will come, upon your need or your own desire.

OUR ACHIEVEMENTS

During its 5+ years of existence, WARBREED has earned 11 gold trophies in clan events, 8 of which were for first-place wins, that we managed to accomplish with our teamwork mentality.

Gold Trophy

• Operation: Breeding Grounds
  • Operation: Tethra’s Doom
  • Operation: The Cicero Crisis
  • Operation: Cryotic Front
  • Operation: Gate Crash
  • Operation: Mutalist Incursions
  • Operation: Eyes of Blight
  • Operation: False Profit

(After this point, events stopped to be competitve & trophies became participation-based)

• Operation: Rathuum
  • Operation: The Pacifism Defect
  • Operation: Ambulas Reborn

WHAT WE OFFER

• All Research complete. (Yes, yes, even Hema :highfive:)
  • Chill & experienced members
  • Our own Discord Server
  • Internal economy & support from members

REQUIREMENTS

• Be a team member.
    It’s just that simple. Play missions with other clan members, watch out for each other, and talk to each other. If you need something more specific, continue reading.
  • No WARBREED left behind.
    Pay attention to your clan members. Watch out for each other during missions, stay close enough to help each other, but also pay attention to each other outside of the mission. Talk with each other, ask questions and teach answers, help others get items they might not have, and just generally listen to each other, you never know how you could be able to help.
  • Be Active. 
    Inactivity without prior notification/communication exceeding 2 weeks = removal from clan
  • Be Communicative. 
    Nobody builds a good community by just sitting there and not saying anything!
    Note: Voice-chat is not mandatory, however participation (even by text) on our Discord Server is.
  • Be a positive presence. 
    Do not be the cause of toxic attitude.
  • Participate. 
    Do not just sit there. Run missions with clanmates, mingle and have fun.
  • Be Respectful. 
    A simple rule of not being a jerk should be followed, at all times.

JOINING

Contact one of our Leaders or Recruiters in the game, or leave a response on this post and one of our recruiters will get in contact with you. You will be asked few questions, as to who you are, and what do you expect from the clan; as well as potentially asked to run a mission or two with us, to get a grasp of what kind of player you are.

Our Leadership & Recruiters (in-game names + approx online times):

@CrazyValkyr (late NA hours, mornings Europe)
@jetpack_jack (NA evenings & mornings Europe)
@Drakenbob (NA - Evenings)
@Dantes_Ghost (Europe - afternoons & evenings)
@Lotus_of_Sin (NA - evenings)
@JohnCarraway (Europe - evenings)

Hello, I am a returning player and it's been quite a while since I've played but I think I would like to love to be in a clan like this.

After I've got my grips on this game and caught up with the late game (FASHION FRAME) I'll happily turn that help back around and help or mentor our fellow players.

Here is some basic information:

-Name: Yasuo Nakahara

-Nationality: Australian

-Heritage: Japanese

-Timezone Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00).

I understand my timezone may cause some problems as most of the time I am playing when others are sleeping or off. But I am happy to contribute as much as I can within my timezone (I completely understand if you choose to reject me because of this reason). 

Hey, I'm a new player, started about 8-9 days ago. Still trying to learn the game but I've got some help from friends from other clans. Sadly they did not have room in their clans so I'm out here looking to make some more friends!

I'm from India, I'm active most evenings barring any special assignments once in a while.

In-game name's Joserin1. Sitting at Mastery Rank 5 at the moment. Looking forward to hearing from you!

I'm back in town; replied to some PM's.

I should add that right now, we have heavier-base in NA, but we have European folks too (myself included). So any European-dwelling Tenno are in fact welcome, to bolster our European base.

Likewise, we're looking to build regular raiding-groups, so if you are interested in raids (or want to get into the raids), and are tired of 'pubbing', we'd be very happy to see you, as long as you are chill & nice! :3

No WARBREED left behind...

We still have 30 spots open!

Aside of other things, we are specifically looking for European members to fill-in a gap for our smaller European-base, that we become more balanced in terms of overall daily activity. Keep in mind, that our clan is rebuilding from a directionless slump, and anyone who joins will become a vital part of what the clan will become in the future. Our vision is teamwork, comraderie and friendship above all, so if that's something you're looking for, and wish to build with us, you are more than welcome.
(We however will not turn down anyone based on their location, so don't feel discouraged. :) )

Also, anyone looking to get into raids (LoR), even if you've never done 'em before, or if you are seasoned & nice (the 'nice' part is crucial, elitists need not apply) - don't feel discouraged to join. Organizing Daily Raids for members that are interested is one of my personal pet-projects in the clan.

Hello warbreed. I would like to send an application to your clan. It seems you guys prioritize communication over anything else and I like communing with a clan. Also seeing your past achievements from events a long time ago you guys are very knowledgeable about the game and I would really love to learn from all of you.Just a brief information about myself. I'm a returning player from 2013 and I've been really enjoying warframe for the past week or two. The huge amount of content got me hooked again and with all my heart I do love the game so i made the commitment to stay.

Here's my information:

IGN: Zelorath

Region: Canada

Mastery: 13

Discord: Zulwarn#2331

Hoping to hear from you guys! Have a great day.

In Game Name: Mryatesfaded 

Mastery Rank: 2

Timezone: eastern standard time

About me: electrical apprentice just moved into my first place with my fiancé so I game on free time which is mainly weekends.

What can I bring to the clan?:  I have a bunch knowledge on the game I came from console so starting over sucks. But any ways I’m friendly I do my share and like farming and playing with people who chat.

Greetings and salutations fine people.

Old grandpa returning player here coming out from the cobwebs, got attracted to your clan emblem. Looks smexy i must say, made me a tad bit frisky. Would love to make new friends. I'm sociable and charismatic when alone in the toilet. My sense of humor is in there too.

Region: Asia/NA

Timezone: GMT+8 but i sleep patterns are like PST

Mastery: 20

IGN : Sawce

A little about me, i'm a freelance concept artist/ comic artist at home. I slack most of the time to play Warframe and some other games thats why i don't work in an office. 

I hope you find me attractive to invite even tho i'm an old grandpa and thanks for reading.

Pleasant day

Edited by Sawce

Hello,

You guys accepting newbs? I did play this game a couple of months back on PS4, then started over on PC about a week ago. I never really progressed in the game that much on PS4...the game was a bit confusing to me back then...well...still is LOL,,,but I think I'm understanding the game a bit now. Anyway, I'm looking for peeps to play with on a regular basis, I'm on everyday at night.

Region: NA

Timezone: PST

-Current Progression-

Master Rank: 2

Frame: Excalibur - rank 24

Got Frost Prime (not ranked), and will be getting other frames later on.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Just picked the game up after seeing some streams and thought it looked cool. Have been doing a bit of leveling and enjoying the game. Still reading and learning. And looking for a supportive community that i can help support as well.

Region: NA

Timezone: CST

-Current Progression-

Master Rank: 2

Frame: Mag - rank 24

Working on Mag Prime and Valkyr Prime

Thanks in advance for your time,

Zeplin