Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Bug Made Me Lose Plat

ElmoGeicoDanino

I hope this falls under the UI section.

I play on PC. I went to my dojo and invited a guy to come make a trade with me. He was giving me a Phaedra barrel+receiver for 20plat. He joined the session. I requested a trade, waited about 20 seconds with no answer, and repeated that about 2 more times. Eventually, we were finally able to trade, and i put in 20plat, he put in just the phaedra receiver. Then i got worried about that bug where multiple trade interfaces open (it's happened before), so i tried to close the trade interface just to check (and then id make another request to the guy).

The trade interface wouldn't close, and i messaged the guy in the chat and he was facing the same bug too. I tried pressing Esc on my keyboard AND the Exit button at the bottom. I got a popup asking me if i wanted to close the interface, I said yes many times, it wouldn't close. Maybe that was just lag, but anyways i closed and restarted warframe. When i got back, i only had 925plat when before i had 945 (i know this for a fact, im stingy with my plat), and had no phaedra parts. I dont know if my plat went to the guy, or just up in the air. Traded with him at HIS dojo and now at 905.

It IS just 20plat, not a huge deal, but im just worried about this happening during a bigger transaction where im putting down like 80plat or more.

Something like this happened to me aswell, but instead of losing plats, i lost prime parts, in total, for 35 plats or so.

What happened: i invited a guy, we opened a trade, we placed necessary things for trading, checked, and then - i accepted, but he did not.

After that, he said Thanks and left, while my trade was  still waiting for him to accept. When i tried to cancel the trade, i got the message box - Transaction could not be cancelled!

I checked - i still had that part, but after a mission it vanishes and i don't see plat change.