Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Populous

Neohead

Can one of the Devs create a widget on the website that shows how many players are online and in game?

Once Update 9 released I saw posts about it being downloaded 3 million times. This is outstanding however where are those 3 million players. Quite opposite, when I have logged in, I have trouble actually finding a group and scrolling through the levels, I tend to see no groups playing. Tonight on Europa, there were 4 parties on the whole planet.

Are people just getting bored already? Are they just trolling chat now? Where is everyone? Or did they download update 9 and try it and leave again...

I really hope this game succeeds and isn't another failed attempt like dark sector or Star Trek.

Edited by Neohead

Well 7000 people may just be steam but probably not all from the US. I get about 2000 visits to my website daily from all over the world. Mainly US, Japan, UK, Canada, Singapore, and Auzzyland. I'd assume there are multiple servers to support different regions. So my point is that a majority of players actually playing warframe are not from the us, hence not on our servers.