Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Whoopsies

AntarouDono

So!  I'm sure that many of the people in the forums are aware that there are glitches in Warframe (duh?).  Well, I've started calling these glitchy situations I find myself in "Warframe Whoopsies" and have been trying to record them each time I encounter them.

It can be a bit boring though, because the Roxio GameCap HD Pro I use doesn't like to play sound unless it's pumped through the HDMI cable into the pass-thru and to my TV, but I use a headset with an optical line.  This means no sound in the videos.  So, I've started jazzing these videos up and posting them on YouTube, and I thought: "Why not add them to the Warframe Forums?"  And there you have it (coolstorybro, amirite).  So, without further ado...

Let me know what you think.  I'm going to try and update with a new video at least once a week.  However, as I'll be on a trip from 2013.07.25 to 2013.08.08, I'm posting two today, just in case I don't get a chance to do another upload until mid-August.

well, that's one way to look at the frustration that those bugs can bring forth in someone. I think this would be a good, fun thing to do and a way for us beta testers to look back and say " Oh I remember that bug.... $#%^#$%^&!@$#&%*^%*%^ bug...."

Take your time with these, as sometimes you might not find a bug/glitch/weird thing to make a video out of. Better to upload a good video with work put into it  instead of a rushed one that could have used more time.

I can't wait for them to fix blade storm. It's embarresing to freeze up after using it so often. When it happens I can't even open the chatbox to let my team mates know Im bugged. SO to them, if may as well seem like Im afk :S

Nice videos though!

You should play around with nova a bit more - the places you can get to with wormhole... 

Also, the limbs you can sever with wormhole

LN9kBnJ.jpg

D: NO!  Nova's incurred critical damage!

Wow!  I think I'm going to try to recreate this bug :D

I really need to remember to use MultiQuote...

At any rate...

I can't wait for them to fix blade storm. It's embarresing to freeze up after using it so often. When it happens I can't even open the chatbox to let my team mates know Im bugged. SO to them, if may as well seem like Im afk :S

Nice videos though!

Yeah, I'd like a perma-fix :D

I'm still experiencing it, though at a lower frequency.  The last time I had the issue it presented in a novel way (for me at least) but I didn't think to record it.  Instead of having range of movement and hovering somewhere in the upper reaches of the map tile, I was glued to a specific location and hovering slightly over the floor.  I wasn't able to use any skills (typical) or fire my weapon (atypical).  Usually I've found that as long as I can find a way to die, I can get myself out of the glitch.  Luckily, I've only had this happen when in a group with my clan and am on skype with my clan-mates so I can let them know what's up.  So they can train mobs to me and watch me die (it's the merciful thing, really) so I can revive, or just finish the mission.

It'd be frustrating to get caught in that situation and not being to relay it to the team though :C

Glad you like the videos :D and thanks for the compliment.

D: NO!  Nova's incurred critical damage!

Wow!  I think I'm going to try to recreate this bug :D

You should play around with nova a bit more - the places you can get to with wormhole... 

Also, the limbs you can sever with wormhole

LN9kBnJ.jpg

you can do this with ash teleport. it works on certain cameras and turrets on corpus maps

So!  I'm sure that many of the people in the forums are aware that there are glitches in Warframe (duh?).  Well, I've started calling these glitchy situations I find myself in "Warframe Whoopsies" and have been trying to record them each time I encounter them.

It can be a bit boring though, because the Roxio GameCap HD Pro I use doesn't like to play sound unless it's pumped through the HDMI cable into the pass-thru and to my TV, but I use a headset with an optical line.  This means no sound in the videos.  So, I've started jazzing these videos up and posting them on YouTube, and I thought: "Why not add them to the Warframe Forums?"  And there you have it (coolstorybro, amirite).  So, without further ado...

Let me know what you think.  I'm going to try and update with a new video at least once a week.  However, as I'll be on a trip from 2013.07.25 to 2013.08.08, I'm posting two today, just in case I don't get a chance to do another upload until mid-August.

simpsons_nelson_haha2.gif

Hurray!  I remembered to use the multi-quote option :D  (Wow, am I easily impressed with myself, or what....)

you can do this with ash teleport. it works on certain cameras and turrets on corpus maps

Really?  I'm going to have to test that.  I'm guessing that you would have to initiate the ult on the corpus cameras?  I don't think I've ever had Ash target a camera with his ult before, so this is definitely news to me.

Thanks for the heads up!

simpsons_nelson_haha2.gif

<3 this response.  Lol :D  Thanks for the first lol of the day :3

Really?  I'm going to have to test that.  I'm guessing that you would have to initiate the ult on the corpus cameras?  I don't think I've ever had Ash target a camera with his ult before, so this is definitely news to me.

not the ult just the number 3 teleport. try it on the large airlock room. i kinda love trolling around with this bug 

not the ult just the number 3 teleport. try it on the large airlock room. i kinda love trolling around with this bug 

Must've misread it.  Thanks for pointing that out.  I'm going to have fun with that a bit later :3  

sure np. try not to fall out of the map though. best place would also be the capture room. there is a certain camera there that lets you get into the hallway before the capture room. my teammates are always surprised i get to the capture target before they do since i go the wrong way all the time XD