Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nemean

(PSN)Shinzo-Miramoto

This is a concept I have been working on with my son over the last few weeks. I have no art skill but i did find an image while looking for some concept ideas which pretty much sums up how Nemean looked in my head. Credit to Artist: Bjorn Hurri. There is still a need for some icing on this cake but I thought I would see what every one thinks.....so here it goes.....

Warframe Name: Namean

Passive: Namean Skin: 25% damage reduction and immune to all slash and puncture status procs.

1: Roar: Neman lets forth a mighty roar striking fear into the very hearts of those who here it. Enemies within 5/10/15 meters experience fear for 30 secs causing them to drop their weapons and flee.

Augment Mod: Roar of the Pride: Any allies that here the roar gain 25% damage reduction and 25% damage increase to melee attacks.

2: Pounce: Nemean leaps at his prey dealing massive damage to a single enemy with 100% chance to slash proc. If cast from Stalk a 50% refund of energy is received. If the target is unaware of Namean Pounce becomes an instant kill with 100% energy refund.

3: Stalk: Nemean crouches low to the ground and becomes near silent as he stalks his prey. Nemean suffers a -30% movement speed, becomes near silent and harder to see and hit. This is a channel ability and continues to drain energy until cancelled by recast or Nemean exhausts his energy reserve.

Augment Mod: invisible Hunter: Casting stalk grants 100% silent and invisability until an attack is made.

4: Maul: Nemean knocks his prey to the ground  and pins them there with a barrage of attacks. Nemean takes no damage during this ability but can be knocked of his target. If target survives the onslaught a gaurenteed slash proc and target suffers from fear and flees for 30 secs. Any enemies that witness the onslaught suffer fear and flee for 15 secs. Damage calculation based on melee weapon equipped and mods contained there in.

Augment Mod: Evicerate: Maul becomes a combination of Pounce and Maul were Nemean leaps at his target knocking them to the ground and pinning them there with a melee combo. Nemean can leap from target to target up 5x for a total of 5 targets. If Multiple targets are chosen then Maul deals less damage with each additional target.

Concept Art:

Howling-Sinha_Final.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Shinzo-Miramoto
Art Re-Added

Passive : Innate damage reduction is probably not a good idea. 2 immunity is definitely not a good idea. A reduction to the duration of these procs would be better. 

1) change this one. We already have terrify, this is more powerful than that, and this is his 1st ability compared to Nekro's 3rd.

2) Ash teleport?

3) Ivara's prowl except it requires an augment to be have invisibility. 

4) A combination of Ash Bladestorm and terrify. except he only damages 1 enemy. Is it melee? 

Can't see picture. 

I'm imagining Rengar from LoL. I like the concept.However, you're abilities are too similar to current warframe abilities that we have. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2017 at 10:31 PM, InDueTime-EN- said:

Passive : Innate damage reduction is probably not a good idea. 2 immunity is definitely not a good idea. A reduction to the duration of these procs would be better. 

1) change this one. We already have terrify, this is more powerful than that, and this is his 1st ability compared to Nekro's 3rd.

2) Ash teleport?

3) Ivara's prowl except it requires an augment to be have invisibility. 

4) A combination of Ash Bladestorm and terrify. except he only damages 1 enemy. Is it melee? 

Can't see picture. 

I'm imagining Rengar from LoL. I like the concept.However, you're abilities are too similar to current warframe abilities that we have. 

While the abilities of this concept do resemble that of other frames so does alot of others. For example, Loki, Ivara and Ash can all turn invisible. Rhino and Valkyre both have an ally buff that increases damage output. Also some helpful suggestions would be appreciated instead of just saying this is not a good idea or that won't work. be constructive not just demeaning. As I said in the OP my son and I worked on this concept and he did most of the work and he is only 15. Any suggestions are welcome and I will happily try and incorporate them into the frame. Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

So my first question is if the Warframe is intended to be a solo target frame.  It sounds like it is and if so I think the way the abilities are made make sense.  I would say though the abilities are too focused on single target damage and doesn't give him any advantages in all missions except Capture and Assassination, but with Assassination being changed to bosses with phases I feel as though your warframe is severely limited.

Ideas to improve

passive-I think the passive is awesome and can make this warframe very tanky.  However that being said, I would like to see the actual stats for the warframe so we can get a grasp on what his build types would be.  Passive is perfect don't change it.

1.  Change this roar to your 2 and switch you r 2 to your 1.  I'll explain how 1 could be improved first then I'll talk about your two in the next segment.  Instead of your 1 causing weapons of enemies to drop make it so that your one makes them all take more damage from slash and puncture and more likely to be slash procced, or/and puncture procced.  This helps allies deal damage and you could also make it a buff to your teammates as opposed to the augment mod doing it.  The buff to your teammates should be either defense or damage not both to keep the ability balanced.

2. The pounce ability could be similar to Atlas's 1 since he has a unique 1.  However instead of making you do more damage the more you use it you could make this ability like a bite of some sorts where you life steal and it stacks the more you pounce in succession.  I like the pounce ability concept but it does sound like ash's teleport so if it got some unique attributes seems like it would be a lot of fun to use.

3. Instead of stalk maybe this could be his 4 and it would be similar to Valkyr and Excalibur instead though you stay low to the ground and fight like a lion as depicted in your concept art.  The stealth factor is cool but to me it doesn't flow with your 1 or passive which you want all of these to have synergy with each other.  If you don't these feel like just a bunch abilities that don't match the warframe or play style/

4. His 4 seems like it is good for single target damage which is fine.  I just don't think it flows with his passive which makes him innately tanky.  Perhaps change the passive and rework all of the abilities for him to be a stealth character like one ability allows him to wall latch indefinitely and can leap from wall to wall with less detection automatically.  For his 4rth ability I would say either make his 3 this slot and pick a new 3 ability or change this ability to more of melee focus or aoe focus.

Just some food for thought.  I like the idea.  If a few things were reworked and I  believe that if you have actually stats laid out it will help you be able to focus the abilities to sync as well with those.

I hope this helped.