Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scavenger Aura, Opinions.

Lunarez

Since trash mobs only drop 1 item (a type of ammo pack, or an energy orb), changing drop rate via scavenger auras can pretty much screw with the drop rate of other item. Think about it when you have someone with high level Rifle Scavenger and no one with other scav mods. The increased drop rate of rifle ammo can screw with other ammo type's drop rates.

What I suggest is, instead of use the scav auras to increase drop rate, make it instead, give you more ammo per pickup. It's help a lot with the RNG thingies, and I feel it's not that hard to archieve.

Huh, I always thought they did increase the amount you picked up, the description made me think that as well. I never use them so I suppose that didn't help. Learn something new everyday.

The description is broken. It's not the same as what it should do. They never changed it too.

I thought it was based on a percentage of possible drops, not the percentage of what drop it would be.

I.E:

What I thought; 1 ammo drop per 5 kills standard, vs 1 drop per 3 kills for Sniper with Aura, per 5 kills all else (aka, more frequent ammo drop of Aura type)

What you're saying; Every 5th enemy drops ammo, 5% chance of each vs Every 5th enemy drops, 10% chance of Pistol, 2.5% all else with Aura.

I thought it was based on a percentage of possible drops, not the percentage of what drop it would be.

I.E:

What I thought; 1 ammo drop per 5 kills standard, vs 1 drop per 3 kills for Sniper with Aura, per 5 kills all else (aka, more frequent ammo drop of Aura type)

What you're saying; Every 5th enemy drops ammo, 5% chance of each vs Every 5th enemy drops, 10% chance of Pistol, 2.5% all else with Aura.

Rather, what is currently happening is:

5% chance of each vs 10% chance of Pistol, 2.5% all else with Aura.

There is no, every Xth enemy killed drop chance.

Edited by matrixEXO