Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros 2 and 4 Visibility

tactical_surgeon

I get a bit bothered in missions where a team member is dying and I target an enemy with Devour yet they refuse to use it to regen using them.  OR when I pop my 4 and allies refuse to move within range of the heal. 

I know it's part them having to know that it's possible to do that, and actually notice.   The second part is what I want to address as the sand effect isn't very high visibility.  Maybe adding an energy effect to them in some way would just make it more apparent to others.  

Edited by tactical_surgeon

Any kind of indicator for his 4 would be amazing. Give Inaros an actual CC timer on his 4 instead of showing the bonus armor twice (once on the top right along with other buffs and another above the actual ability icon) and then any kind of indication that shows you are in range of the healing.

2... most people just don't know that they can use it to regen if they aren't inaros. Not sure how one could make that more apparent, maybe an icon above their head showing they are affected by 2 and can be eaten?

All valid points. All of which have been requested before, multiple times. All of which have been pretty much undisputed as entirely the right thing to do.

It seems, however, that DE has either not noticed, or put this on the backburner. Which is understandable, given that they're currently making PoE, fixing multiple Big bugs, and being demanded to rework some of the less popular frames.

So I guess all we can do is wait...