Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rushing Weapons With Credits

jeremaihtheman

I wish it was possible to rush weapons, keys, sentinels & warframes with credits.

-Clan keys can be 50,000 credits to rush

-Weapons can be 50,000-75,000 credits to rush

-Warframes can be 175,000 credits to rush

-Sentinel can be 100,000 credits to rush

Thanks for taking time to read this! :-)

Edited by jeremaihtheman

I think it should just scale better, the way that it becomes scaled in the Dojo buildings.  A whole room can be rushed for 8-16 plat with diminishing returns as time ticks down.  But for weapons and items it could be 1 minute left to the build process and it still will ask for 25 plat.  Little crazy if you ask me. 

Mumra

I personally believe rushing in and of itself is a scam of the highest quality. DE acts like it doesn't already take time and effort to get credits, resources and parts with which to build this crap in the first place...

Edited by ToeSama

I personally believe rushing in and of itself is a scam of the highest quality. DE acts like it doesn't already take time and effort to get credits, resources and parts with which to build this crap in the first place...

How is it a scam if you clearly know what you're doing and what you're getting when using the rush option? As stated above it's pure luxury and you're free to choose if you want to use platinum for that or wait the foundry to finish.

Only thing I'd change with the rushing is the platinum cost scaling for the amount of time left. If you want to rush your frame after waiting 2,5 days you still need to pay 50 platinum, the same it would have cost in the beginning.

How is it a scam if you clearly know what you're doing and what you're getting when using the rush option? As stated above it's pure luxury and you're free to choose if you want to use platinum for that or wait the foundry to finish.

Because the wait time between items is not needed. It does nothing to even artificially inflate play time. You know what I do when I have an item I'm waiting to play with cooking in the foundry and I have nothing else to work on? I don't play. I wait for that item to finish. if their goal is to make me play more, it is clearly a scam because they are CHARGING me to achieve THEIR goal.

There is no luxury to it. I have already expended the effort needed to purchase and farm up everything i need to make the item. Give me the item and stop trying to squeeze another 3.25$ out of me.

It would be one thing if it charged me credits to rush an item...

Edited by ToeSama