Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Woot! Event This Weekend!

TeddyBear

I'm sorry wait what?

The infested are corpus? Then why the hell don't they shoot lasers? Or go Warrgarbl? And why the hell are they resistant to electric damage?

Infested are NOT Corpus. Don't you play with my feelings.

You are wrong.

Hate to break it to ya, but the infested tend to take over and mutate stuff. The chargers are Grineer soldiers while the crawlers, runners, leapers, and old ancient models were based off of Corpus boxheads. :X

This guy is right.

Also the new ancients remind me of the MOA but infested.

Edited by IIPREDATORII

Not sure if I misinterpreted what Rebecca said in the Raptr livestream, but the weekend event seems tied into Captain Vor lore somewhat?

Maybe the reward is Captain Vor's void key. :D

Edited by Tulzscha

Yeah there's already been a corpus event. I want a new infested enemy too!

Sigh. This weekend I've got my brother's two weddings to attend as best man. lol. I'm not gonna be killing much. I wonder what we'll be getting... I hope it's a vandal shottie...

2 weddings and you're not gonna be killing much? What else would you do at weddings?

2 weddings and you're not gonna be killing much? What else would you do at weddings?

Well by golly you're right!!! It's time to bust out that laptop and mobile hotspot. hahaha... I'll prolly end up killing a few hundred to support my clan. ;)

I imagine that the bulk pixels genociding will happen Friday and Sunday nights. lol.

I hope there'll be a few hundred or at least a hundred of these new enemies on the map, and not 6-10 so that people will want to kill together knowing that everyone can get a decent amount of kills.

So many people went solo last event because the same 5-15 minute mission required the 8-10 balloons to be split up by the same amount of players. Seriously, I'm always happy to play warframe, but when an event's "challenge" is comprised of finding mostly stationary targets and one shotting them, it's really no fun at all.

DE please make this an event that requires teamwork.