The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happens after you max out the boosters in an endless fissure?

UltimateSpinDash

Question

So something I always wanted to do at some point, but haven't done yet (because it would take forever) was to play a fissure mission long enough to max out all boosters. According to the wiki, this happens after 19 intervals. Unfortunately, I can't find any info on what replaces the boosters on the following intervals. I once heard that after that point, you keep getting radiant relics. Is this true?

9 answers to this question

Bonuses per Interval

Should you collect the necessary Reactant per interval and open your Relic, a bonus will occur and you will be allowed to re-select a new Relic for the next interval. The bonuses are as followed:

• Every time you open a Relic, you get a predetermined booster. These boosters stack the longer you stay.
    1. The first interval: 1.25x Affinity.
    2. The second interval: 1.25x Credits.
    3. The third interval: 1.25x Resources.
    4. The fourth interval: 1.25x Resource Drop Rate.
    5. The fifth interval: a random Exceptional Relic (that can be used in the same mission).
    6. The sixth interval: 1.5x Affinity (replaces first).
    7. The seventh interval: 1.5x Credits (replaces second).
    8. The eighth interval: 1.5x Resources (replaces third).
    9. The ninth interval: 1.5x Resource Drop Rate (replaces fourth).
    10. The tenth interval: a higher tier random Flawless Relic (that can be used in the same mission).
  • Boosters continue to increase every set of intervals and are capped at double (2x). After the nineteenth interval, all boosters reached their cap.
  • Once you get to the fifteenth interval, you'll receive a random Radiant Relic (that can be used in the same mission).
  • Past the fifteenth interval, Radiant Relics will be received on every fifth interval.
  • Every Relic opened will result in Traces.

Tl;dr - After 19, you only get a bonus every 5 intervals. The bonus is a random Radiant Relic.

Edited by Archistopheles
edited the edit

7 minutes ago, Archistopheles said:

Bonuses per Interval

Should you collect the necessary Reactant per interval and open your Relic, a bonus will occur and you will be allowed to re-select a new Relic for the next interval. The bonuses are as followed:

• Every time you open a Relic, you get a predetermined booster. These boosters stack the longer you stay.
    1. The first interval: 1.25x Affinity.
    2. The second interval: 1.25x Credits.
    3. The third interval: 1.25x Resources.
    4. The fourth interval: 1.25x Resource Drop Rate.
    5. The fifth interval: a random Exceptional Relic (that can be used in the same mission).
    6. The sixth interval: 1.5x Affinity (replaces first).
    7. The seventh interval: 1.5x Credits (replaces second).
    8. The eighth interval: 1.5x Resources (replaces third).
    9. The ninth interval: 1.5x Resource Drop Rate (replaces fourth).
    10. The tenth interval: a higher tier random Flawless Relic (that can be used in the same mission).
  • Boosters continue to increase every set of intervals and are capped at double (2x). After the nineteenth interval, all boosters reached their cap.
  • Once you get to the fifteenth interval, you'll receive a random Radiant Relic (that can be used in the same mission).
  • Past the fifteenth interval, Radiant Relics will be received on every fifth interval.
  • Every Relic opened will result in Traces.

Tl;dr - After 19, you only get a bonus every 5 intervals. The bonus is a random Radiant Relic.

Everything except the final sentence is ripped straight from the wiki and contains nothing I didn't already know.

So after you max out your boosters, they aren't replaced by anything? That's kinda sad.

Just now, Archistopheles said:

Radiant relics and double the affinity, credits, and resources/drop rate aren't enough?

The thing is, I would've thought they'd put radiant relics instead of increasing boosters after 20 intervals. Or even standard relics, rather than just nothing.

Double affinity? By the time I'm that far, all items I'm carrying should be at 30.

Double resources? I'm at a point where the only resources I really care about are Void Traces (capped), Mutagen Masses (Eris barely drops any to begin with and the derelict doesn't have fissures) and Endo (not affected by boosters).

Double credits? Yeah, no.

1 minute ago, UltimateSpinDash said:

Double affinity? By the time I'm that far, all items I'm carrying should be at 30.

Focus.

1 minute ago, UltimateSpinDash said:

Double resources? I'm at a point where the only resources I really care about are Void Traces (capped), Mutagen Masses (Eris barely drops any to begin with and the derelict doesn't have fissures) and Endo (not affected by boosters).

Double credits? Yeah, no.

They have to think about more than just you when they design the game.

If you want to leave feedback, there is another forum for that. This is players helping players, and I think I've done just about all I can with you.

1 minute ago, Archistopheles said:

Focus.

They have to think about more than just you when they design the game.

If you want to leave feedback, there is another forum for that. This is players helping players, and I think I've done just about all I can with you.

After the rework, when hopefully more than two select focus schools (and only their passives at that) are relevant, maybe.

And jeez, I didn't say anything about DE having to cater to me. You were the one who started the discussion in the first place.