Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where In The Bejeezus Am I Supposed To Go?!

CasperStalks

There's something a bit.. askew with the waypoint on Themisto.. It's telling me I need to go down into the great deep dark... Any help would be nice.

Thanks in advance!

Oh, and it doesn't make it impossible to play, just need to explore a bit more.. Great if you're farming anyways. (:

It is impossible to play, or at least it was for me, as I couldn't find J3-Golem to kill him and complete the mission. ):

Edit: Maybe I miss stated a bit.. The waypoint is just completely going off the map, like to follow it, I'd have to be able to go down under the mission. 

Maybe a screenshot will help.. Notice the Waypoint pointing no where:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=163146859

Edited by CasperStalks

uh just go towards the icon on the map

Uhm... Person... I'm not sure if you read the actual post, but the little icon on the map is effed up. As in, it leads to no freaking where. Thank you for your unnecessary input. I do know how to play Warframe, and I have the ability to follow the waypoint. 

well the icon for bosses seems to go to one of the last points, as in it will show you how to get to the boss, just not the step by step.. and im not sure why. that being said as you become more experienced it gets easier even with out the icon. it is possible but look where the icon is and it does help to get the general direction.. also if it shows up/down. gl but if u cant figure it out get help from other players who are more experienced with this bug.. clan or global chat

I ran into a weird wonky glitchy minimap point after killing Captain Vor once.

Killed Vor, and it placed the waypoint marker in the void in the minimap. tried both exits from Vor's room, couldn't remember which I had entered with... and had to go like 3 rooms down one of the exits before the waypoint finally changed to something that was understandable....

The OP, just go through random rooms, surely it'll eventually update.

Edited by Xylia

I ran into a weird wonky glitchy minimap point after killing Captain Vor once.

Killed Vor, and it placed the waypoint marker in the void in the minimap. tried both exits from Vor's room, couldn't remember which I had entered with... and had to go like 3 rooms down one of the exits before the waypoint finally changed to something that was understandable....

The OP, just go through random rooms, surely it'll eventually update.

It didn't. I went through all the rooms I could get to until I finally gave up and aborted the mission. ):

Thanks for your help!

I've had to abort a mission through this too. It was a sabotage in infested. I got the first lot of machines but the last one just could not be accessed. I went through the entire map from start room to exit and could not find a single way through. In previous versions of that mission there was a ventilation shaft which opened up that area but in this particular one, you could enter that shaft bit there was no exit, so it was - or seemed to be - impossible to get to. 

After about half an hour or rerunning the corridors, racking up stupid numbers of kills, etc, I gave in and aborted. There just wasn't any connection between the 2 areas I could find.

I've had to abort a mission through this too. It was a sabotage in infested. I got the first lot of machines but the last one just could not be accessed. I went through the entire map from start room to exit and could not find a single way through. In previous versions of that mission there was a ventilation shaft which opened up that area but in this particular one, you could enter that shaft bit there was no exit, so it was - or seemed to be - impossible to get to. 

After about half an hour or rerunning the corridors, racking up stupid numbers of kills, etc, I gave in and aborted. There just wasn't any connection between the 2 areas I could find.

That's exactly what happened to me, only mine was a boss battle, and the door that I'm pretty sure I was supposed to go through (I've not played that stage much, because I detest infested missions, lol) was locked. I tried going everywhere, and the only thing I could find was the Extraction Point. /: