Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neptune Junction objective is misleading and needs to be edited

(PSN)Chel-El

It says open 3 grineer caches on any sabotage missions; when it really meant open ANY of the 3 caches.

This caused me to scour all over the Desdemona map several times and even research several videos on youtube, wasting time, losing momentum and drive. 

Then i found out out on the forums it can be unlocked just by finding only 1, and today I did it by finding 2. 

Please please please rephrase this objective to avoid further player delays. 

Thanks DE

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El

But if it was within a single mission, it would be "find 3 caches in a single sabotage mission".

Same with other missions like riven challenges. 3 headshots within a single aim glide. 20 headshots while sliding. It will specify if it's within a single condition. If it doesn't specify "single", it's just accumulative. Just get 20 headshots while sliding.

I'm not even sure if there's a way to word it without making it an explanation instead of a short description. "Find 3 caches in any sabotage missions (can be across multiple missions)/but not necessarily within a single mission, or something.

If it was just "Find 3 caches in any sabotage missions across multiple mission" then it sounds like you have to get 3 caches across 2 or more missions.

I'm not the only one that got frustrated/confused because of its phrasing, like I said another player posted here recently about the junction.

That's how how we found someone else unlocked it with only 1 cache found...

Now, is it  a bug/exploit that we can finish it with 1 or is it miscommunication?

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El

It shouldn't. It might be because other teammates found the caches. That should still count to the tally, since you can't really help it if a teammate finds the cache first unless you go solo.

Or the person found the other two ages ago and forgot about it. I've had plenty of challenges in junctions just done by the time I got around to looking at what the challenges were.

• 2 weeks later...