Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel - On/off Autofire

TheLostReverend

Can we have the option to toggle the sentinel from firing automatically?

On the odd occation I go into a game for it to be a stealth attempt, only I have the death cube instead of the shade. The obvious answer would be to take a shade or take off the switft death Mod, but I like to use the other sentinels too. It would be pretty easy to add a key to toggle auto fire.

Being able to turn the fire mode on when you get caught and have to clear the room fast before the alert is sound is beneficial. It also makes silent take downs possible when using the wyrm or death cude

A better solution would be to let you use Shade's attack mod on Wyrm and Deth Cube.

But it all comes down to if they want Wyrm or Deth Cube to be valid for stealth really.

Since Shade is the stealth sentinel, it is fitting to make the others unusable for stealth.

If the shade didn't have the cloak ability then there would be no need for it if a toggle was introduced.

Although having a deth cube or wyrm would still allow you to be seen and you won't ever reach your max stealth potential, similar to only going Loki for stealth missions when you should be able to try it with other warframes. Going into a game that turns out to be a stealth attempt would allow you to still play a part.

I just don't want to ruin other peoples attempt at sneaky gameplay when my cube or wyrm acts like a colonial marine, with a itchy trigger finger.

Edited by TheLostReverend

Would be nice to turn off KILLSTEALCUBES gun now and then.

leveling lanka......  Aim.. charge.. KAK AKA KAKAKKAKAK AKAKKA KAKAKAKA AK Cube clears the room...

I know you can remove the Precept mod card... but its also nice to have him around when something nasty shows up

Edited by Tatersail

A better solution would be to let you use Shade's attack mod on Wyrm and Deth Cube.

But it all comes down to if they want Wyrm or Deth Cube to be valid for stealth really.

Since Shade is the stealth sentinel, it is fitting to make the others unusable for stealth.

I don't know, I thought the idea was th Shade could help with stealth, while the other two don't completely eliminate the option entirely. Being able to use Revenge on Wyrm/Dethcube would definitely help. It's also a really fun idea for the "precept" and customising your sentinel thing. Also Warrior and Swift Deth need to be merged.

Edited by PaperAlien

Having Revenge available could be the best way to do this.

You get shot and game is on anyway, your going to have to kill them all now as they were already aware enough to shoot at you.

Maybe have a new precept that only allows the sentinel to shoot after you have started shooting?

Edited by TheLostReverend