Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disconnecting Every Game

Zantsurai

Question

7 answers to this question

Recently I've been disconnecting pretty much every non-solo game I play (host migration and game ends, or everyone dc's except me). My internet connection seems fine most of the time so I'm not sure of the issue.

Are you getting an error in the chatbox?

Did a network analysis and this is the message i got: 

Strict NAT detected

UPnP malfuctioning

Forward UDP ports 3960 and 3962 to 192.168.1.140

What does this mean?

Are you playing at work or a public location?

You need to go into your router settings and forward those ports to that IP address if you're playing at home.

How do I do that?

Get the IP for your router (usually something like 192.168.1.1).  You can google "whats my router IP" and it will bring up ways to find it if you don't know it.

Open your browser and type that IP address in.  It should bring up a login screen.  Log in using the right credentials.

Then go into the section for ports/port forwarding.  You should get a table that you can type in the port and the IP to forward it to.

Edited by Llokii

Get the IP for your router (usually something like 192.168.1.1).  You can google "whats my router IP" and it will bring up ways to find it if you don't know it.

Open your browser and type that IP address in.  It should bring up a login screen.  Log in using the right credentials.

Then go into the section for ports/port forwarding.  You should get a table that you can type in the port and the IP to forward it to.

The credentials I use to log in is the name of my internet connection and the password to it?