Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HERO ASSOCIATION

Part-145

The alliance :fist: HERO ASSOCIATION :fist: is recruiting clan willing to do raids often

-We want exp player for raid and no_ob so we can help each other to progress

-We are international :thumbup:

-Don't be toxic / no e-dating / no bullying / no high prices trading

-Be mature / help each other / and ofc respect each other

All clan have the same power in the alliance, members are willing not change clan inside the alliance
We encourage internal trading in the alliance, I especially encourage free trading for usual stuff but don't forget every thing have a price

If you have question look for "Rules of the Internet" :cool:
Our only requirement will be an yearly check up for afk clan in the alliance :devil:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're interested let us know below! Just leave your clan name, Clan size,  why you're interested Join our alliance and not another If you have any questions don't be shy and feel free to ask.

• 5 weeks later...
Am 12.10.2017 um 08:31 schrieb Saitama_OnePunch_Man:

The alliance :fist: HERO ASSOCIATION :fist: is recruiting clan willing to do raids often

-We want exp player for raid and no_ob so we can help each other to progress

-We are international :thumbup:

-Don't be toxic / no e-dating / no bullying / no high prices trading

-Be mature / help each other / and ofc respect each other

All clan have the same power in the alliance, members are willing not change clan inside the alliance
We encourage internal trading in the alliance, I especially encourage free trading for usual stuff but don't forget every thing have a price

If you have question look for "Rules of the Internet" :cool:
Our only requirement will be an yearly check up for afk clan in the alliance :devil:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're interested let us know below! Just leave your clan name, Clan size,  why you're interested Join our alliance and not another If you have any questions don't be shy and feel free to ask.

Name: TarikTarikH

MR: 7

Hi,

my name is Tarik and I'm playing Warframe for almost 8 months.I was never in a clan before and wanted to join a clan of active and nice players. After a long journey of searching I found your post and wanted to ask you if I can join your clan.

P.S. I am not using discord or anything like that!

Anyway thank you for reading my post and have a nice day!