The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The New Strange - Revisit the Derelict (Fixed)

Chemo4all

Every time I get to the room with the machine or whatever it is..Chroma doesn't spawn in like he is supposed to which means I cant synthesize him..which makes me unable to progress in this quest...which locks out a whole planet from me as The New Strange is a requirement for access to Saturn

Edited by Chemo4all

1 hour ago, Chemo4all said:

Every time I get to the room with the machine or whatever it is..Chroma doesn't spawn in like he is supposed to which means I cant synthesize him..which makes me unable to progress in this quest...which locks out a whole planet from me as The New Strange is a requirement for access to Saturn

I am having the same problem here, I get to the area and Chroma just doesn't spawn. It's impossible to progress further and the only option that is to abort the mission and just go somewhere else.

1 minute ago, Nybitt said:

I am having the same problem here, I get to the area and Chroma just doesn't spawn. It's impossible to progress further and the only option that is to abort the mission and just go somewhere else.

atleast im not the only one having this problem...is troublesome... have you only gone into the mission solo or have you gone in with other players as well? I havent been able to find a game with other players. if you want maybe we both can team up and see if anything changes?

I am also having this issue and also am locked out of Saturn as a result.  I've been trying solo and have gone through a few times now trying to see if it's a one time thing.  It is indeed not.

Edit: Hotfix did not fix this as of 10/12.

Edit 2: Hotfix 22.0.2 has fixed this mission.  Just solo'd it and Chroma spawned as intended.

Edited by 5yearoldkid

Same problem here.  I get into the mission, and things are fine until I get to the machine room.  Lotus says not to engage (not a problem!), Simaris says he needs the data.  No Chroma, no further dialog.

I backtracked in the mission a bit... the Grineer idle AI seemed a bit wonky.  Dudes didn't aggro very readily unless I got up in their face or shot one.  Once combat started they were fine, though.  Breaky scripting?  No extraction, so had to abort.

Relogged, did an alert with no problems.  Came back and tried again, same issue.  Looks like I'm stuck.  T_T

After reading through, I have to regretfully state that I too am having this problem. I have done it 3 times with groups, 5 times solo. I get stuck at the same point each time. Chroma doesnt spawn. I tried a relog fo the enitre game thinking it was a glitch in my game and tried it one more time. Alas, No Chroma. Guess no saturn for us.

yes we can not continue our process. for the people who have bought platinum for this game sad ..
I'm one of them :(. 
please for game developers to fix this problem. because it is not just me but many who can not continue its mission

Sadly I have the same Problem.

Ran this mission several time, twice with another player.
There are Grineers in the Room where Chroma should spawn. 

Tried to dispose of them before approaching the middle of the room.
Tried to go without bulletjumping into the room, didn't change a thing. 

Enemies acted normal, wandered around and aggroed when Tenno was in the field of vision, everything else worked normal.

Also relogged and restarted the game several times, no change.

I'm gonna try it again later today, but just like other people, I am currently unable to  progress the story.

Edit: It still isn't working

Edited by Sakai_Yume

Same problem here, tried just aborting and then retrying, but that failed.

Tried restarting Warframe and doing the mission, didn't help.

Then I ended in matchmaking with another person doing it, and even they had said Chroma wasn't spawning for them either, go through the mission, no Chroma this time either.

I've tried backtracking and trying to trigger Chroma spawning, but to no avail. All of this happened after the 10/12 hotfix that came out for PoE.

29 minutes ago, Merpinator said:

Same problem here, tried just aborting and then retrying, but that failed.

Tried restarting Warframe and doing the mission, didn't help.

Then I ended in matchmaking with another person doing it, and even they had said Chroma wasn't spawning for them either, go through the mission, no Chroma this time either.

I've tried backtracking and trying to trigger Chroma spawning, but to no avail. All of this happened after the 10/12 hotfix that came out for PoE.

hopefully they see this and get it fixed....this is really irritating me

9 hours ago, Chemo4all said:

Same problem here,I am a Chinese player.

literally just ran this. doesn't work for me either. Feels like this has always been a problem with warframe where things dont turn up or things dont work when it relates to quests. same reason i keep putting the game down T_T

Edited by Soltrixeuw