The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More ways to spend money and increase speed of buying

SkacikPLz

Those are two problems i have with current credit system.

1)Current shopping system is slow, every time i try to restock team heals/rifle ammo i cannot fill whole inventory before someone starts a vote and the level starts.

Each time you have to buy single item, and click on OK on the thankyou for your purchase dialogue, which takes insane amount of time.

My solution is to add a possibility to select quantity of items i want to buy.Currently i've got ~750k of Credits which would allow me to buy ~10000 of team heal items.If i want to and have enough cash, then please allow me to and dont force me to buy them one by one.

2)Currently you can only spend money on few weapons, blueprints, crafting and socketing mods.

This is not enough, given amount of cash you get by selling high level mods.

One of additional ways to spend money could be:

-Mod fusing - you need to get 2 identical mods, paying from 5 to 50k to fuse them with chances of it having 1.3x to 2.1x stats of fused mods.

-Buying warframe/weapon slots with credits - I know those were meant to keep the game financially afloat, but prices like ~1m for one warframe slot and ~750k for weapon slot would at least give us an alternative.

-Buying materials - simple economic system which would allow you to buy materials you need for crafting, increasing/decreasing the prices based on demand.

feel free to comment or add your own ideas.

Edited by SkacikPLz

-Mod fusing - you need to get 2 identical mods, paying from 5 to 50k to fuse them with chances of it having 1.3x to 2.1x stats of fused mods.

-Buying warframe/weapon slots with credits - I know those were meant to keep the game financially afloat, but prices like ~1m for one warframe slot and ~750k for weapon slot would at least give us an alternative.

-Buying materials - simple economic system which would allow you to buy materials you need for crafting, increasing/decreasing the prices based on demand.

+1 for that

About #1 you can just buy them before the mission starts.

#2 Now I agree completely, great idea!

still it takes a very long time to do so.

You have to buy them one by one and you cannot use enter key to skip the dialogues, you have to click on OK each time.