Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Somehow This Game Looks So Advanced And Primitive At The Same Time

E.R.I.C

*after receiving many bad feedbacks i now pronounce to bring this topic in more serious way*

ok i'm talking about backpack pouch purse or whatever, bring a big data in one hand while the other using pistol, why not using a bag, purse, satchel, case or pouch? and you can still use your primary weapon.

especialy in mission like ;

-deception

-spy

-mobile defense

-raid

and plus it looks more realistic that way. maybe you can mod it up for additional ammo and slots for ammo packs or health, just think about it where does the tenno put their ammo?

tenoo helping feedbacks :

So your issue is that you can't use primary weapon when carrying datamass?

I too think it's a bit weird, considering that you can still use 2-handed melee weapon. Seems like the try to force using secondary weapons and melee in some situations. It's an interesting thought, but it would be for those other weapons to be natural choice in some situations instead. Carrying datamass on a hip or back would be fine by me.

Edited by E.R.I.C

I too think it's a bit weird, considering that you can still use 2-handed melee weapon. Seems like the try to force using secondary weapons and melee in some situations. It's an interesting thought, but it would be for those other weapons to be natural choice in some situations instead. Carrying datamass on a hip or back would be fine by me.

1+ for you sir :)

it feels good when you have the same toughts with someone

Whats with all the hate posts guys seriously?

I mean in theory the idea of extra storage capacity brought on by use of some form of backpack would be useful, or possible a utitlity sentinal for this purpose. I mean to make a pack look "tenno" probably wouldnt work quite so well though.

Whats with all the hate posts guys seriously?

I mean in theory the idea of extra storage capacity brought on by use of some form of backpack would be useful, or possible a utitlity sentinal for this purpose. I mean to make a pack look "tenno" probably wouldnt work quite so well though.

You didn't see the original post before it was edited. It made nearly no sense. It's better now, though.

This seems like it belongs in Art & Animation feedback. I agree, it does look weird when We're carrying a datamass and meleeing with a two-handed weapon.

i want the bag does'nt affect the usage of primary gun, so i think there is a bit gameplay change in it. so i put it in gameplay feedback