The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer: The masters of deception.

SpiderWaifu

I've been outsmarted, but not outgunned.

I was doing the Exterminate mission on Cupid (Uranus) and all through the level I didn't encounter a single enemy until I reached the extraction point. Once there, The Diamond of guidance told me to go back. So I went back one room, and in the S shaped hallway between the last room, and the second last... All the Grineer Spawned in to the two rooms mentioned.

All of them. All 72 Grineer had trapped me in a sandwich of shame. If it hadn't been for my inane ammount of shields, I'd have died a lot. Good thing I didn't.

Edit: Grammerz

Edited by SpiderWaifu

The same thing happened to me when I was testing out a weapon I had just bought, although my ambush took place at Mercury.

Good to know it wasn't just a one-time thing, and also not a case of my "Online, but alone shenanigans" syndrome. Strange things happen when I play online without other people.

Truly, the grineer are masters of tactics.

I had one the other day who ran into the room, shot me a few times, then fled into a closet and sealed himself in with a lockdown, just after the guy with the rocket launcher walked in.

I've also found them hiding in the lockers. Walk into an empty room with no other doors. Loot it. Turn around, walk out, shot in the back by someone who wasn't there before.

Truly, the grineer are masters of tactics.

I had one the other day who ran into the room, shot me a few times, then fled into a closet and sealed himself in with a lockdown, just after the guy with the rocket launcher walked in.

I've also found them hiding in the lockers. Walk into an empty room with no other doors. Loot it. Turn around, walk out, shot in the back by someone who wasn't there before.

Something happened to me like that once. I was checking a closet out, when a Grineer ran in, activated the lockdown and trappd himself inside with me.