Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can do only one bounty in plains and fishing spear bug

OldSloth

1) Bounties.

For now, i tried from the first 3 bounties. I can do any of them just nicely, but whenever i try another, there is no instructions or markings on the map, so i'm limited to one bounty every 2 hours it seems. Tried in different combinations, different time on plains, day, night, nothing helps.

2) Fishing and spears.

Whenever i try to equip a spear for fishing, i kind of stuck with it. no ability or button work, all inventory disappears. The only thing that helps is pressing f, then it changes to weapon and i have inventory back. Although it works, it's not really a natural thing to happen i guess.

When equipping a fishspear, your inventory disappears because you equip your fishing inventory. This means that spearfishing has its own separate inventory because you can craft stuff like fishing dyes, baits, etc, and all of that stuff wouldn't normally fit with your other gear. So its much more convenient than you'd think, and no it is not a bug. :) 

1 hour ago, Zerrano said:

When equipping a fishspear, your inventory disappears because you equip your fishing inventory. This means that spearfishing has its own separate inventory because you can craft stuff like fishing dyes, baits, etc, and all of that stuff wouldn't normally fit with your other gear. So its much more convenient than you'd think, and no it is not a bug. :) 

The problem is, that while i can change to spear with a hot key, or through inventory, i can't change back the same way. Sooo, all of the usual ways are closed and i don't mind being called slow, but it took me some time to figure out how to remove the spear, with the only way being change weapon button. %) sooo, what i want to say, if we have a separate inventory for it, there should be some more convenient way to change back.

The most convenient way to change back from fishing IS to "switch weapons."  Press F vs holding Q then mousing over and selecting the fishing spear.  The only inconvenience in hitting F is that it draws your secondary if you prefer your primary, but it's still faster than mucking with your inventory.

Though I agree if you use a hotkey, it can be a little jarring.  Still, the hotkey is a blessing for M/KB users.  Consoles are stuck with the gear wheel, hence the limitation.

Edited by Littleman88