Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love, Hate and Loot

Blacque

Dear DE I love this game and I love you.  I'm so very proud of you and appreciate the hard work that you put into this game.  As someone who has played since 2013 and has watched the game blossom into the wonder that it is I am staggered by the effort, dedication and sheer awesome that you've accomplished.

Thank you!

With that out of the way!  I just want to know what I did to get on your bad side.  I know it sounds odd, but after four years of playing your game I've realized something, and I've gone through the Five Stages to arrive at my conclusion.  That conclusion is that you hate me.

Hear me out.

Denial:  It's just rng, everyone has a bout of bad luck!  Just a roll of the die hah hah!

Anger: The moment Opticor gets buffed I had already tossed my Opticor Riven the previous day!  I got an Ignis Riven it vanished!  Oh Ignis Wraith is out!? First melee riven is for the Jaw Sword?  Second is for Ceramic Dagger?  The excitement of getting a Lex Riven died because the next day Aklex Prime was released!  The one riven I got that was for a solid weapon had the worst stats ever and after several rolls was still garbage?!  Nukor Riven... but why!?  To top it all off, the rewards for the streams had me hauling in 17 fire works, two Latron bps and the one thing of note was a Hunhow sentinel mask!  I... I just... -SCREAMS-.  I watch Twitch streams and prime time, can I have some plat? No!? ARGH!  I SWEAR if a game has RNG IT WILL ALWAYS SCREW ME!

Bargaining:  I'm mastery rank 24! I've played the game for a while, dumped a bit of money in too!  Maybe some kind of little bonus to drops for all of the effort I put in?  Maybe Mastery Rank can matter a bit more please?  Or how about this!  We can have costs of rerolling rivens diminished a bit based on Mastery Rank?  I work hard!  Please?

Depression:  Every game I ever play with rng screws me.  I remember in Diablo II when people were getting perfect Mara's I was getting Isenhart's Case for the 500th time.  Even in Warframe the game I play and love the most the luck just isn't there.  Or maybe the devs really do hate me!  I just want to be loved!  I just want a little luck! Why is it some people get neat rewards and plat drops and get to have Space Mom say their name and not me! 

Acceptance: TBA

Please tell me what you want me to do!  I don't know anymore!  I play daily!  I have a clan!  I actually buy plat, even when it's not on discount, though maybe not as much as I should?  I- I just... I can't even- Why!? PLEASE!

-CRIES-

-JUST CRIES-

-CRIES HARD-

-CRIES LOUD!-

This concludes our celebration of Plains of Eidalon!  Great work DE, keep up the amazing job!  Love you guys even if you don't love me back and actually hate me in a clear, factual and undeniable way!