Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to unlock "The Quills" on already EARNED focus?

ikkabotz

I'm trying to unlock my focus abilities, sitting on over a million affinity points for it but can't actually activate them because there appears to be another grind with "The Quills"? Anyone want to dumb this down for me so I can just get focus started. .again. .:facepalm: I'm actually kind of weary of knowing what we're up against to get it going again. .

EDIT, just if anyone was as lost as I was do the "Saya's Vigil" quest on Cetus (EARTH). .then find the faction The Quills in the encampment of Cetus. .

Edited by komoriblues

• 1 month later...

I did the "Saya´s Vigil" quest like two weeks ago and I know where the Quills are in Cetus, but I can´t get in.

My last quest I did was the second dream, which gave me access to the operator on my ship. But I can´t spend any points because I have to interact with the Quills, which won´t let me in... How do I get in? Do I need to finish the next mission first (the war within)?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, IICRiMeII said:

I did the "Saya´s Vigil" quest like two weeks ago and I know where the Quills are in Cetus, but I can´t get in.

My last quest I did was the second dream, which gave me access to the operator on my ship. But I can´t spend any points because I have to interact with the Quills, which won´t let me in... How do I get in? Do I need to finish the next mission first (the war within)?

Thanks.

Yes, you need to finish The War Within to access Quills.