Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Say Hello To Your Doom.

PsychedelicSnake

Hi there. I'm PsychedelicSnake. I've been a member of Warframe for a while now, and only just recently have I felt the need to introduce myself. I'm an immortal deity created by the Old Gods to bring about the uprising of all cats on the planet. ALL HAIL OUR FELINE OVERLORDS! Anyway...

I'm the evil bastard that brought about such HATED favorites on these here forums such as...

GANDALF!

tumblr_moy185Io0s1sx58zdo1_400.gif

and...

JACK SPARROW!

tumblr_mnyan7Cnh31suy96eo1_500.gif

Bring on the hate. I regret nothing. AND I AM DAMN PROUD OF THE EVIL I HAVE SOWN! There will be more... *evil laugh*

Anyway, I like Warframe, and I like the community (for the most part). I'm looking forward to seeing Warframe through it's entire lifespan, and I'm looking forward to making your playthrough as insanely (and I especially mean the INSANE) entertaining as possible.

Now go away.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

Hi there. I'm PsychedelicSnake. I've been a member of Warframe for a while now, and only just recently have I felt the need to introduce myself. I'm an immortal deity created by the Old Gods to bring about the uprising of all cats on the planet. ALL HAIL OUR FELINE OVERLORDS! Anyway...

I'm the evil bastard that brought about such HATED favorites on these here forums such as...

GANDALF!

tumblr_moy185Io0s1sx58zdo1_400.gif

and...

JACK SPARROW!

tumblr_mnyan7Cnh31suy96eo1_500.gif

Bring on the hate. I regret nothing. AND I AM DAMN PROUD OF THE EVIL I HAVE SOWN! There will be more... *evil laugh*

Anyway, I like Warframe, and I like the community (for the most part). I'm looking forward to seeing Warframe through it's entire lifespan, and I'm looking forward to making your playthrough as insanely (and I especially mean the INSANE) entertaining as possible.

Now go away.

I shall hail you and welcome my doom! Glory to the all-mighty feline overlords!