Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

bounty reward is kinda insulting

Horaciozhao

getting 4000 credits or an ayatan amber star is kinda insulting, can we please take a look at the reward of the bounties please? Things like Pressure points that drops literally everywhere should not be a reward there.

Edit: Not mentioning those lv 50 bounties are actually a lot harder to do than normal level 50 missions.

Edited by Horaciozhao

The current rewards for bounties are extremely out of focus with how much effort they require.

These are five or six part missions, each section requiring a lengthy travel time just to get to the objective, and let's not forget if you fail ANY of them, the entire bounty fails. The enemies are no joke either -- the only joke here is the rewards.

I couldn't agree more. I just did a bounty that resulted in 5,000 credits upon completion, yet managed to earn close to that same amount just from random drops and boxes along the way. If I had the desire for credits, I could get them much easier and more efficiently than a multi-part mission that spans across a sprawling landscape. I've ran a missions before where I've picked up 4 ayatan stars out of boxes. I've seen them pop up on my HUD when someone else found it and LEFT it behind because I couldn't be troubled to turn around. Its literally junk offered up as a reward. 

Credits, endo and common mods shouldn't be on the rewards table at all. If they feel they have to thin out the already sparse reward table, they should boost the amount of credits/endo by around 5x their existing value (giving bounties at least some reward value if you don't get a gold/silver rank reward), or add a reward roll for each stage of the bounty completed, awarded upon completion of the bounty mission.

Considering the difficulty level of the missions, we should really be getting more for the time and effort expended.

I have to agree, running a 5 stage bounty to get Pressure Point isnt even woth the time to pick up the bounty and wait to load into the plains.

The drop table needs improvement on the low end, considering that you have to run all the way back to Cetus(Btw a way point to Cetus would be helpful or improve the map so I can add a waypoint) load into Cetus, get a new bounty and load back to the plains.

Im enjoying what PoE brings overall, but theres a lot of potential for improvement with drops an QoL.