The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Tenno Index] Read First, Read Often

FrankJaeger

You! You, sir, win a prize. You are the first person to recognize and call out my cyber ninja name.

Well what can I say, hurt me more! :D

Btw I just realized you're the Frank Jaeger xD Warframe sorry, but I have a nostalgic meeting with PS!

Edited by DreamerNeon

You! You, sir, win a prize. You are the first person to recognize and call out my cyber ninja name.

DAMNIT I knew somebody would have noticed before me, I discovered this topic too late!

Metal Gear, Forever.

Anyway, great, great, great topic.

I salute you for having the persistance of keeping it updated.

Edited by Scourger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This literually had my top concerns,

1: Drop rates, No one likes grinding 10+ times for a single blueprint, THAT allows you to grind another 10+ times, for mats to complete, then having to repeat those steps FOUR TIMES, you literually end up running 80+times for a single warframe. That is not fun or immersive. It is probably one of the single worst things you can do.

2: Because of the above the game starts to feel Pay2Win. Which is the last thing you want players spreading around about a good game.

I love many things about warframe, and I understand diversitity in cards, mobs, bosses, weapons, frames and levels all take time and will always be worked upon. If there would be a way to get rid of the grinding I would be much more amped to buy things from the shop actually, and when you make more warframes and have like 30-50, I wouldnt mind grinding out 1-2 of those for a really good warframe with unique abilities, or even if they are random drops throught all worlds, so I wouldnt have to grind them out and I can focus on progression, while giving the bosses more stable drops for lesser important things, like power cards, sentienals, or weapons.

This is just my 2cents from playing closed and open beta activly, thank you for your time.