Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Stop Grouping Me With Ignored Players!

Greatheart

Title pretty much says it all.

I ignore people and still end up getting grouped with them. I know the kick feature is coming but when 3/4 players go at the same time "Not THAT guy again" it gets a bit silly. Plus it shouldn't take a majority vote to kick someone we've ALL ignored.

Also how can you view your ignore list? Mine must be loooooong.

Rock on DE.

you're /ignore-ing lots of people? Rude.

Really? How? Why?

If I do not want to play with someone for any reason I have that right. Worst case scenario I can abort the mission and try again with a different group of random people. One of the biggest problems in this game that you see thread after thread after thread about is this "players playing like X is ruining my game!" Ignoring a player and not being grouped with the person (blacklist) is a way better idea than vote kick because you can't really use it to troll. When you ignore someone you should not be grouped with them by matchmaker.

It's actually a way to avoid rudeness because if you don't play with people who aggravate you for whatever reason you're gonna be a happier person all around, including but not limited to in game. Ignoring people is not rude at all, it is a way to deal with people who might otherwise frustrate you (intentionally or otherwise) to the point of becoming angry. In my opinion it is actually a very mature and civil way to deal with trolls of any kind in any online setting. Or whoever else is bring your game down for whatever reason it is that irritates you.

Can you imagine how many beasty back and forth hooligan flame-war arguments could be avoided (in game or anywhere online) if one of the parties involved would just ignore their opponent?

Edited by Carcharias