Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Is Useless! (Chat Transcript)

Greater_Dullahan

No, Loki is not useless. I just happened to stumble upon this nice fellow who thought that when I was doing the Orokin Catalyst alert today.

OHcensored_zps50c170e3.jpg?t=1374786937

Oh my goodness, that was hilarious. Funny part is, that I actually did the Volt helmet alert earlier that day when it was actually still active. I wonder whether he was just trolling, or if he was just plain misinformed.

But uh yeah~ People like this... make Warframe a little more interesting. For better or for worse, cheers!

Edit: Well, seems I've missed censoring something in the original image. -feels like a dumbass-

Edited by S-7v96

That dude was hilarious to me. I too have never had a moment in this game where i wished i could be invisible.

From my experience, Loki's invisibility renders you invulnerable to enemy fire (of course they don't shoot directly at you when you're invisible, but I noticed when corpus are shooting that their shots go right THROUGH me) for the entire duration. I wonder why people talk about Loki's Invisibility is simply being unseen. (And the melee damage buff is great too.)

Sure, I never wished I was only invisible; instead, I wished I was invincible too. And that's what Loki does (to a point)

From my experience, Loki's invisibility renders you invulnerable to enemy fire (of course they don't shoot directly at you when you're invisible, but I noticed when corpus are shooting that their shots go right THROUGH me) for the entire duration. I wonder why people talk about Loki's Invisibility is simply being unseen. (And the melee damage buff is great too.)

Sure, I never wished I was only invisible; instead, I wished I was invincible too. And that's what Loki does (to a point)

Yup. Totally true.

Invisibility=Invincibility, except against Poison or Captain Vor.