The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Not getting Twitch Drops

M.M.T.H.

Watched Streamers get achievement all night and didn't get any Twitch Drops from the twitch drop campaign. Only thing i get was the syandana for linking my twitch account to my warframe account.

Edited by M.M.T.H.

I only have the syandana as well. I have watched two people get the Survive the Night achievement, both were warframe partners. Also watched 5 other achievements be achieved and still no twitch drop. That was also across 7 ish hours of stream i watched. So what gives do i just get nothing from this twitch event cause its bugged?

30 minutes ago, TheEnderBlade said:

I only have the syandana as well. I have watched two people get the Survive the Night achievement, both were warframe partners. Also watched 5 other achievements be achieved and still no twitch drop. That was also across 7 ish hours of stream i watched. So what gives do i just get nothing from this twitch event cause its bugged?

I got it to work just unlink and re-link your warframe account to twitch

https://www.warframe.com/user

Now it gave me the Totem but have been watching other streamers for several hours even watched someone get the Survive the Night achievement for the 3rd time and it still isn't giving me anything. I love what DE does but it feels like there wasn't much internal testing of this system beforehand.