Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chainsaw Massacre

n8m4r3

Hey,

today i dreamed of chainsaws in warframe ;)

Beside the obvious usability as a fancy meleeweapon, we could have a primary weapon, that shoots out saw blades in a straight line, penetrating enemies. It could also be able to hold the thunderbolt mod, which procced will result in no piercing but a n1 explosion :)

As a melee, it shouldn't be a primitive chainsaw, but a fancy electrosaw with lighteffects ;)

greetings

n8m4r3

I thought of a more Lightsawshineythingy, were the sawblade itself consists of light or a staticfield and with a sound derivated from a normal chainsaw but with a little more electricity in it.

(But honestly, give ash a "normal" chainsaw and he looks like a hillbilly from horrormovies ;D)

Dreaming was meant in a metaphoric way ;)

But thanks for the water drinking hint, at this temperatures you drink way too few!

I want a Grineer weapon based off of the Ripper from Unreal Tournament (which DE also had a hand in), which shoots the circular sawblades that Sawmen used to have before they turned into butchers.

Exactly what i hope for a primary weapon :)

Edited by n8m4r3

Imagine a chainsaw katana.

Beauty. I'm not talking about a legitimate chainsaw, but like, think of a sword with teeth, basically. It'd be less of a chainsaw though unless it was under constant movement or something, and that'd kinda be unlike Warframe. I'm settling on a toothed sword. 

Yeah n1 pics! But i think for the real chainsword feeling you should be able to wield it, but when you charge it, it will make somekind of chainsawsound and you can just walk through enemies, like a chainsaw, not like swinging, you know what i mean ;D

btw i want that new weapon of the Eviscerators... its exactly what i dreamed of as a primary