Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lephantis

MahliZ

so I was fighting Lephantis for the first time. 

First off there was 2 heads, the one that opens his "neck" and throw something at you, and the one open his mouth and throw at you. 

Then the third with the "reaper" showed up. I killed all 3 and got to phase 2. 

At phase 2 I killed of the "reaper" head, and the "neck" head. And that  left 1 head, The one that open his mouth to attack. 

Now in phase 1 it often jumped of the ground and never attacked, something that was solved when I killed off the other 2 heads, to my sadness that was not the case for phase 2. As it NEVER attacked and thus never showed it weak spot. After standing around doing nothing and it walking like a crab back and forth and just covering up. Me trying different thing, making it attack me as I go beneath it, jump up on it attack it's back and the spores there, stand on it attack the neck of the head etc etc. I tried attacking it everywhere I could think off, but nothing and it never tried to attack me. In the end I got a timer and got kicked out with the "mission failed". 

Kinda frustrating. 

Well to be fair it was during the second phase I had the big problem not first phase. 

They are talking about it hiding 70% of the time, I stood there looking at it, not touching my keyboard for 15 min, and it never attacked. Not really what they described. 

Also 

On 10/21/2017 at 4:32 PM, MahliZ said:

Friend tried the fight three times all three same result(Was before the patch)

And I wrote that AFTER the 22.0.8 patch, so I was very well aware of that hotfix. And now it doesn't lock anymore, it sometimes bug out but I have killed lephantis and I can now go to a new planet and I have my necro. 

Edited by MahliZ