Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Cell Drop Hell

WolfySoul

Looks like orokin cell drop is zero. I've been trying to farm them from Ruk (where I usually got them almost every run) but out of 4 runs none dropped. I always looked at Saturn boss as an OC source, but I don't know what to do now... Any ideas?

Looks like orokin cell drop is zero. I've been trying to farm them from Ruk (where I usually got them almost every run) but out of 4 runs none dropped. I always looked at Saturn boss as an OC source, but I don't know what to do now... Any ideas?

4 runs ? How about you do 10 or 100 before posting this. I've been getting orokin cells recently so they are still around for sure. You might want to try another planet which has them too ; )

4 runs ? How about you do 10 or 100 before posting this. I've been getting orokin cells recently so they are still around for sure. You might want to try another planet which has them too ; )

As I've said I was getting them from this mission with a 95% chance before

@nano5hell

OCs have a chance of dropping from most bosses in the game, just at very low chances. Ruk just has the highest chance of dropping them.

And 4 runs is nothing. Most people run him 30 or so times to get the OCs that they need for something, sometimes more.

Its a rare material and has a low droprate. Just keep trying.

@nano5hell

OCs have a chance of dropping from most bosses in the game, just at very low chances. Ruk just has the highest chance of dropping them.

And 4 runs is nothing. Most people run him 30 or so times to get the OCs that they need for something, sometimes more.

Its a rare material and has a low droprate. Just keep trying.

I don't have time to do 30 runs. At least not in one day...

It's pretty standard to get no drops from bosses and like others have said, 4 runs is nothing statistically and can even be just some bad luck. I don't think the droprate is 95% as I've personally run the boss many times and in my experience the drop rate is roughly 50%. That said, I have had orokin cells drop from other bosses too at a decent rate.

@nano5hell

Then break it up.

Do a few runs today and other stuff to have fun, then do more runs later.

Too many people think that they'll just go through and get all of the mats that they need to in order to build a few clantech weapons/prime weapons/warframes in a single sitting and get burned out.

And you dont need everything in one day.

I think they could look to increase the drop rate of Orokin Cells seeing as its used to craft so many things now, not to mention the 10 orokin cells needed for a Prime weapon.

You might say that a prime weapon should be hard to get, but the blueprints and parts alone are difficult enough. Seems like too much fuss for a slightly better weapon, if at all.