Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Officium Syandana visual bug

svulm1603

I have experienced a very annoying bug lately. It started happening when Plains of Eidolon dropped. Basicly what happens is that, when i roll or bullet jump, the officium syandana turns invisible and when i roll again, it comes back. Its very annoying since the officium Syandana is what i use on most frames.

Experiencing the exact same issue. Even after the hotfix today (17.10.2017), the problem is not gone.

Edit (20.10.2017): Several hotfixes in the last days also didn't fix the problem.

Edited by Sturmblitzz
Consisting bug after multiple hotfixes

• 2 weeks later...

Confirmed, started having this bug since launch of PoE.

Very frustrating because this is by far my favorite syandana.

EDIT: I will also add that this happens on all frames and on ship as well as in missions. Also I asked teammates to look if they can see my syandana when it disappears, they could see it all the time while it was randomly invisible for me half of the time.

Edited by Reaver_LV

Spoiler

I just bought this thing because it's one of the few Syandana that look good on my new Vauban Prime (which I payed money for :platinum: to get) and now I frankly feel kinda ripped off.

And it's been this way since October with no fix? Wish I'd seen this thread. Then I wouldn't have blown my money on this darned thing.

EDIT: Nevermind? This was either cleared up in a recent Hotfix without being mentioned or because I updated my Drivers. Not sure.

Edited by Vic_D_Sanded

• 3 weeks later...