Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An idea for a quest

highisaac123

So I've had an idea for a while now, its for a quest I will dub "Lost power"
It starts in the orbiter, as all quests do, with a startling message in your inbox from ???(this is NOT stalker) saying "good night...tenno" then ordis says "That is one weir--MESSED U-- message, wait-" then suddenly a shaking goes through the ship, "How did someone go through our invisibility?" as we start to crash, as soon as that cutscene ends, your thrown into the mission with a damaged warframe, the place you land in question is Europa, in the wastelands called "Zanuka hunting ground" you crawl to a waypoint, at which point lotus says in static "Te...no...fi...door...power...ere..." and another waypoint appears, as soon as that happens a zanuka hunter attacks you (this is the first instance of an assassin attacking you in open world), after you defeat it and go to the waypoint, you discover something terrifying, the corpus have  been researching about the lisets and their functions, and are infusing it into their giant mechs called "Relibriums" (terrible name I know) but they left a prototype in the area your in. Another mission starts where you find this "relibrium" and mount into it. theres three to choose from:

Please note all damage stats are to be interpreted.

Legioness
Health 500 (at rank 30: 1000)

shields 350 (at rank 30: 700)

armour 600 (at rank 30: around 700)

energy 300 (at rank 30: 400)

fixed weapon: minigun (stats to be interpreted)

abilities: rocket fire (10 rockets), fire wall (just fires rapidly without consuming ammo in random directions), power max (Weapon buff), and smart aim (basically peacemaker but on a time limit)

Now for the second "Relibrium"

Arashi (meaning storm)

health 450 (rank 30: 600)

shields 450 (rank 30: 600)

armour 150 (rank 30: 300)

energy 300 (rank 30: 400)

fixed weapon: Tesla coil thats an advance version of the Amprex

abilities: Storm coil (absorbs energy and releases it in a tesla shock), Arc trance (speed buff), Swipe (swing that tesla coil), ultraload (strong voltage laser)

The third and last "relibrium" you can choose

Pyre

health 300 (max 500)

sheilds 350 (max 550)

armour 100 (max 200)

energy 100 (max 400)

ability: scorch blast (fire molten ferrite), Light 'em up (set the ground near Pyre aflame), Shed armour (remove armor and gain speed), Ashes to ashes (enemy corpses caused by abilities while this is active will explode and give enemies in the range corrosive)

after you pick you take it for a spin, (you get the other bits after doing bounties on europa free roam) and reclaim your liset after defeating another relibrium.

the quest ends there.

if you have any suggestions for other "Relibrium" mechs put em in this. and before you say "titanfall" rip off, why do you think I made different names?

Edited by highisaac123

So this is a concept for a quest that introduces the players to a new mount concept. I like, it should be like at Neptune or after allad v assassination when you get the quest or be like the natah quest where you unlock it after finding someone or something. However how will it be used in the game, will it be like a pet or will it only be for the plains or am I just completely off with it being a mount.

On 20/10/2017 at 6:03 AM, (Xbox One)Profiregaming said:

So this is a concept for a quest that introduces the players to a new mount concept. I like, it should be like at Neptune or after allad v assassination when you get the quest or be like the natah quest where you unlock it after finding someone or something. However how will it be used in the game, will it be like a pet or will it only be for the plains or am I just completely off with it being a mount.

It can be used in the free roam area, and certain missions, so your correct on the mount part, but I picked europa specifically BECAUSE its right next to the planet where Alad V resides. As for how you get to it, you HAVE to have killed alad V once and have encountered any zanuka (this makes it so both can be done at the same time), as for the exoskeleton part, the Relibriums were meant to be mounts and while warframes are technecally exosuits, I wanted some variety in the way its done.

5 hours ago, highisaac123 said:

It can be used in the free roam area, and certain missions, so your correct on the mount part, but I picked europa specifically BECAUSE its right next to the planet where Alad V resides. As for how you get to it, you HAVE to have killed alad V once and have encountered any zanuka (this makes it so both can be done at the same time), as for the exoskeleton part, the Relibriums were meant to be mounts and while warframes are technecally exosuits, I wanted some variety in the way its done.

Alright sounds good but just one question since in the quest we can only pick one how would we get the other ones if we wanted to get them or are you still thinking about that

Edited by (XB1)Profiregaming

On 22/10/2017 at 4:56 AM, (Xbox One)Profiregaming said:

Alright sounds good but just one question since in the quest we can only pick one how would we get the other ones if we wanted to get them or are you still thinking about that

As I had mentioned previously, the way you get the other Relibriums is by doing bounties on Europa, bounties can drop any of the three relibrium's parts

On 10/20/2017 at 1:03 AM, (Xbox One)Profiregaming said:

it could be stored in the third door of your orbiter

On 10/26/2017 at 7:53 AM, crazyt6000 said:

it could be stored in the third door of your orbiter

True but DE is probably saving that for something else I hope it has something to do with the umbra frames probably not but if they were to add this and put the mounts in the third door do you think they will update how the obiter looks, like add more secret rooms or a new secret thing to our orbiter.

On 10/27/2017 at 4:52 PM, (Xbox One)Profiregaming said:

True but DE is probably saving that for something else I hope it has something to do with the umbra frames probably not but if they were to add this and put the mounts in the third door do you think they will update how the obiter looks, like add more secret rooms or a new secret thing to our orbiter.

good point, but if we are to store it somewhere, where would it be stored? would it stay at the area where it is safe to be, like a garage of some sort?

On 30/10/2017 at 2:41 PM, crazyt6000 said:

good point, but if we are to store it somewhere, where would it be stored? would it stay at the area where it is safe to be, like a garage of some sort?

Perhaps we could have another floor? I mean you saw how the orbiter changed from just the foundry area to the three rooms in the back.