Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"duty, Tenno" "honor, Tenno"

TemplarsFall

Salutations Folks,

I'm fairly new to Warframe, been playing just over a week now, have about 15 total hours logged, most of those in one day cause this game be addicting. I'm a fairly well rounded gamer, and would love to add more people to my steam friends list and my ingame contact list. I'm in the military, have been for awhile, I spend most of my time sitting around painting rocks, wasting tax payers money, which I am glad that the tax payers are ok with, even if I feel like its an enormous waste of my time. Though it wasn't always like this, budget cuts, they be a pain in the rear. I'm currently attending Uni, I'm a philo major with an eco minor. Before you ask the answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42, also its taxable, and in furtherance of that, if you figure out the question you'll know alot more about the answer. Duty and Honor are two things I imagine the Tenno would say to one another. When not going to Uni, or playing 'Frame; you can usually find me elbows deep in a pc, or another piece of electronic equipment, upgrading, repairing, et al. Right now my kick is non water based liquid cooling, so expect me to be playing out of a fish tank in the near future. I also specialize in Mini ITX architecture gaming rigs for the most portable desktop you've ever owned. Also I view cases as a challenge, hand me a box, or just a picture of a box, I'll build it, and a computer to game on at the same time, I'm no brand elitist, I'm a price elitist! (Could be because I am le broke most of the time) always looking for the best bang for the buck, hit me up here, or anywhere, I'm always down for another set of waves, another mission, or unto the void once more! Death or Glory!

Duty/Honor

Templars Fall

yeah, dude one of my top 3 intros I've ever seen. if you want more contacts ingame or on steam just add me, my ingame name is my thread name, and my steam name is countbykelvin.

can't wait to play with an enthusiast like you and I got some stuff I need to level anyway so I don't mind playing lower missions with new(er) people.