The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Spawn distance needs to be DRASTICALLY increased

NebbyOtt

So many times i've brought a sniper to a Bounty or just in the plains in general, and the mission will be to take out X Y and Z at the enemy base, so ok cool, i'll just hop up on this rock 400 meters away and snipe them, except nope! the camp is completely empty! I head down there to see wtf is going on when all the enemies just magically appear out of thin air. Let me do my job from a distance. Same goes for just normal plains exploration, If i can see base X, even if i'm 1500m away and can't do anything, i should still be to see the little grineer in the base, especially if i'm scoped in on a sniper. Not only does it break immersion but it's just annoying as all hell.

If i were using the minimum graphics requirements i'd understand why this isn't working, but i'm on ultra, every graphic is maxed out, come on guys.

Well ,they can't really have different drawing distances for enemies based on individual PCs specs in a coop game.

I'm sure there's a reason for these limitations ,and I'm guessing the sniper zoom nerfs were done because of these limitations. No use giving players the impression they can snipe from 1500m away if enemies do not spawn at that distance.