Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Nerf The Stalkers Bow.

Draco208

Every friggin' time the stalker spawns, he reminds me of a crazy dog injected with steroids and heroine. He one hit kills me with his dread if not that he'll slash dash 3 miles to me and kills me... instantly. He's OP, plus i have a rank 5 shield and health mods. 

Please tell me how to kill him faster

Have you tried dodging/avoiding him, keeping obstacles between the two of you so he cannot slash dash you?

^^^ Truth

Thats the most important part if you cant just kick his teeth in like me and my clan does. Keep moving and he doesnt pose too much of a threat really.

I can take three or four hits from his bow. What frame are you playing? Most have some means to cope with him, and if they don't, like Volt, just kite him and dodge. Also helps to have a Sentinel with a Guardian mod, though that's not strictly necessary.

The Stalker is quite stupid, and it doesn't take much to outsmart him. Next time he appears, just remember: Sustained damage, and lots of it. Kite, dodge, shoot. DO NOT: use up all your energy by firing off your ulti as many times as you can. Unless you're Nova. Burst damage is no no. 

Have you tried dodging/avoiding him, keeping obstacles between the two of you so he cannot slash dash you?

Yep, I had him spawn against my level 3 Nyx. The only thing I had at the time was my Kunai to deal decent damage. I have to run in circles around a crate for 10 minutes to kill the Stalker. Almost died 4 times. Was so much fun.

Yep, I had him spawn against my level 3 Nyx. The only thing I had at the time was my Kunai to deal decent damage. I have to run in circles around a crate for 10 minutes to kill the Stalker. Almost died 4 times. Was so much fun.

should have just jumped up on the crate no need to run since he can't climb  go verticle  and turn and shoot dead stalker and can continue on your way.

The real strategy you need is to retreat when your shields are low, but also keep up any kind of damage to keep his shields from recharging. The reason being that if you trade shots with him, you are both likely to take damage. If his shields are already down when this exchange happens, you'll be making progress. Fast Deflection also helps because it makes your shields come back faster.

If you are a Saryn, casting venom on him will keep his shields down for 10-15 seconds. Venom is also great on Raptor as it will do damage even while it is closed and when it opens up, the shields are already down.

Well, there's your problem lol. Maybe he doesn't scale right for lower level frames? I have no trouble with him normally. Also, being in a group helps a lot.

I beat him on my Nyx though.

should have just jumped up on the crate no need to run since he can't climb  go verticle  and turn and shoot dead stalker and can continue on your way.

Yeah found that out on the next Stalker Spawn.