Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Part Drop Rates Glitched

kazzim

I heard from some website that the Atlas chassis and neuroptics have about a 38% drop rate and the systems are about a 22.5% drop rate from the J3 Golem boss. However, I can almost guarantee this is not correct at least for mine and multiple accounts. The drop rate of the chassis trumps that off all other parts by a very significant amount. I have ran the mission eight times since completing the quest and have gotten the Atlas chassis 8 TIMES. Another member of my clan has stated that he got the chassis 14 times in a row before obtaining the neuroptics, and hasn't obtained a part other than the chassis since. This is a huge problem for people who want to enjoy the free to play aspect of the game and want Atlas, because Atlas is nearly unobtainable for those without the numerous hours it will take to beat the Golem (Not a very timely to kill boss without hella archwing gear that is) the myriad of times to obtain all the parts. Archwing is dead content IMO and the Atlas frame was what intrigued me to gear up my Odanata prime and kill Golem anyway, but coming to find that all my archwing and quest effort rewards were seemingly blocked off by a glitchy  grind wall was really disheartening and will probably stop me from embarking on an archwing adventure ever again. PLZ FIX THIS DE