Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need Better Mods On My Warframe, Getting Wrecked At Later Levels.

CultOfPersonality

So far I have the 4 abilities, obviously and the following:

(It is potato'd)

Continuity Rank 2

Fast Deflection Rank 1 (30%)

Steel Fiber Rank 4 (50%)

Rush rank 3 (20%)

Redirection rank 3 (160%)

Vitality Rank 4 (200% health)

Do I need to find and replace something and what should I boost? I have 9 mod spaces left.

Personaly id level up redirection as much as I can, and got rid of vitality, rush and steel fiber. Then look for Focus, Streamline, Flow and maybe stretch to boost up my skills.

Edit: remember Continuity isuseless for some frames.

Edited by k4m43l

honestly you should think of removing the armor, maxing continuity and then get lower lvl redirection and vitality, i know youll be squishier but well... you should honestly not be getting hit as a vauban thats a tanks job and vauby is a caster

Vauban is the weakest frame, along with nova and Loki...

its ... in my opinion the worst frame for running missions, it has no place outside Defense missions.

I would fusion Steel fiber to get more Redirection

Steel fiber is pretty pointless on armored frames and has no purpose on Vauban.

Armor only effects health

Shields regenerate, Health doesn't and there arn't enough health drops to make higher health matter.

get Redirection to about rank 10, and you can remove vitality

Fast Deflection Rank 4 is usually enough

oh and one, massive important thing... Sentinel...  MAX your Guardian Mod

this will fully regen your shields if they drop every 30 seconds, its very very strong.

if your still getting hammered, consider using a Shade sentinel, to cloak and stay out of the action.

Edited by Tatersail

Just going to be lazy and copy a post out of the other thread since it applies to this quite well.

"As I promised eariler (and got to sooner than I thought.) just did a run of Tier II Raid with Nyx (lvl 17, no mods but Redirection & Fast Deflection -- yes that means no abilities either.) Kunai using only 25 mod slots - and those mods were for fire rate, frost damage, ammo cap, and mag cap + Shade with stealth & shield reset. Had to use one ammo box (cleared every room one by one) and succeeded without even being challenged. It took about 25 minutes, but it wasn't difficult, just time consuming because of enemy health and not having the proper damage output to take them all out quickly."

Edited by Azraill