The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Direction of warframe

Defmoon

On 10/19/2017 at 1:00 PM, Defmoon said:

4. Looking cool and having cool things and people seeing you looking cool.

Plains of eidolon has none of these. Could be a very big step for DE if their goal is set on being 10x bigger in the scope of things. But if they are not willing to compete with real open world games like fallout, skyrim and star citizen then it is only a step in the wrong direction. People will complain about this post, but in the end the numbers will show.

PS, archwing was one of the biggest selling points of plains of eidolon And you made it useless.

1. RNG map generation is good in a senses. Burn-out exist everywhere in gaming. I like to see more map generation segment. (some with Lore that some likes, others with treasure rooms {void room}, some with parkour, others with maybe a enemy room that has mini-boss)

2. Warframe power is the core of the gameplay. I dislike how DE go on a nerf'ing spree just it goes against their core beliefs, when the players creativity exceeds DE' expectation.

3. DE is afraid of back lash, due what?... (looking at Gara' nerf)

4. POE is big step. But all the core problem from non-POE got shifted into POE, using AW" concept where the whole map got downsized, meters increased, playing perception of distances, shrinking the player. So i think the enemies in POE are on AW' concept.