Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tier 3 Void Defence Takes Too Long

SicSlaver

Problem isn't with how long it takes but that there's no reward for it. No potato chance, no double reward or a guaranteed bonus forma, nothing. Almost the same list of rewards as capture / mobile / lower tier. I was actually expecting it to be true endless defense so we'd actually get a chance to choose our rewards.

I say make it 15 waves, 20 is a bit much for farming. That is one of my big problems with this game, the risk and time devotion does not match the reward. I can do 50 waves of Xini and get a t2 void key for it.... A person doing 5 waves might get something better. I see why everybody stops after 10 waves now, there is no incentive to move forward. 

10 less waves would be nice.

Just have the last 10 waves

the Challenge vs reward system is a bit backwards for everything in this game.

T3 void defense gives the same 11x Lower Limbs of the Paris prime that you get from every other Void mission.

Level 90 nightmare gives the same rewards as level 10 nightmare.

Wave 40 xini gives.... more xp but little else compared to rince repeating wave 5.

I almost wonder if a MMO, style system should be used.

T1 exterm/raid/mobdef gives 1 badge

T2 exterm/raid/mobdef gives 4 badges

T3 exterm/raid/mobdef give 8 badges

T1 def gives 4 badges

T2 def gives 8 badges

T3 def gives 14 badges

a "prime" weapon cost.... 60 badges?

a forma is 100, a Potato is 200

Edited by Tatersail

Problem isn't with how long it takes but that there's no reward for it. No potato chance, no double reward or a guaranteed bonus forma, nothing. Almost the same list of rewards as capture / mobile / lower tier. I was actually expecting it to be true endless defense so we'd actually get a chance to choose our rewards.

Gods... I wished.