Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frostleaf not spawning after PoE

bez8

I decided to take a break from PoE and finish The Silver Grove quest for Titania. I was trying to get Frostleaf for the Sunrise Apothic but I can't find any. I know where it should spawn, I was searching for a few days already but didn't find anything.

Edited by bez8

20 minutes ago, bez8 said:

I decided to take a break from PoE and finish The Silver Grove quest for Titania. I was trying to get Frostleaf for the Sunrise Apothic but I can't find any. I was searching for a few days already but didn't find anything.

This doesnt belongs here, its section for PoE bugs....Frostleaf spawns near the cliffs only in Corpus Outpost tileset (like Venus). Best spot seem to be specific tile that is divided by rift in the middle.

15 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

This doesnt belongs here, its section for PoE bugs....Frostleaf spawns near the cliffs only in Corpus Outpost tileset (like Venus). Best spot seem to be specific tile that is divided by rift in the middle.

I agree this SHOULD not be here but this problem started after PoE i just didn't put it in the title. I know where to search for Frostleaf but after PoE i did not find a single one.

Edit: i just changed the title to make my problem more clear.

Edited by bez8