Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How About A New Melee Mod?

D.I.E

Not sure I like the idea of a "% chance" for that kind of attack... however, a mod which enhances the default attacks could be neat, such as one that improves your charge attack to instead by a 360 swing arc could be neat, and then subsequent levels increase the damage a bit for that particular ability.

Not being able to consistently perform the attack you want when you want it to go off, though, is not a good thing =P

Not sure I like the idea of a "% chance" for that kind of attack... however, a mod which enhances the default attacks could be neat, such as one that improves your charge attack to instead by a 360 swing arc could be neat, and then subsequent levels increase the damage a bit for that particular ability.

Not being able to consistently perform the attack you want when you want it to go off, though, is not a good thing =P

I tried suggesting something like you have just said: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/63474-fighting-styles/ but the community ignored it like an incest child.

I think specific weapons could benefit from mods that change up how they work. Like a command input mod for glove weapons that'd let you fire hadokens and such, or something to change the Orthos charge attack to be spinning the weapon as long as you hold the button and pushing enemies away from you.