Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not receiving any rewards for wave base mission on public missions

Darkzero242

Question

Hello,

like the title said these just recently started happening when POE came out so not sure if its retaliated but whenever i do wave base missions such as survival or excavations the standard rewards after each 5 waves on survival or the drill beginning done i do not receive any standard rewards eg credit cache or endo from the aabc rotation (unless a end reward from an alert mission), only time i receive these rewards from these missions is in solo missions, has any experienced these bug and know how to fix it 

All help Appreciated 

3 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Darkzero242 said:

Hello,

like the title said these just recently started happening when POE came out so not sure if its retaliated but whenever i do wave base missions such as survival or excavations the standard rewards after each 5 waves on survival or the drill beginning done i do not receive any standard rewards eg credit cache or endo from the aabc rotation (unless a end reward from an alert mission), only time i receive these rewards from these missions is in solo missions, has any experienced these bug and know how to fix it 

All help Appreciated 

Possible to recreate to bug ? Record it or show you mission end reward. Sometime the reward on mission buggs but on end mission you get something (sorry for bad english)

Yea i did no response yet but i did try and see i got nothing during public and i even  ask the other players and yes they did receive rewards even at the mission progress screen nothing but once i play solo i received the rewards no problem 

Edited by Darkzero242