Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

+100Lvl Jackal Should Be Changed To Be Less Annoying/boring

Kossuranta

Just fought against lvl 102 Jackal in Alert mission at Pluto (I think it was Acheron (Pluto): Enemy Bureaucrat Located - 53m - 5000cr) and damn it was annoying + boring one. It couldn't do any damage while missiles seemed to be bugged and when he was downed there was time to maybe hit once before he raised again (rising is dmg based?).

Maybe he could be changed so he stays down for 5s or as long it takes for you to deal 5-10% dmg? His legs maybe could also have more hp atleast on higher levels cause now he gets downed under 1s with full group, currently he won't much even move cause downed instantly.

Edited by Kossuranta

For me, the biggest problem is his health bar. It's impossible to find the correct one. THEN there is 1 for each 4 legs thats always full, THEN there is the one for the part you want to hit, but oh wait thats not it, this one has max health on it and shield that goes outside the map. ONCE IN A FREAKING WHILE, you hit the correct spot and you see his health. GAAAAAAAAH!!

And also, he should use his missiles more often. The fact that the fight is long, is something that appeals to me, if it would be easier to actually see his health. But he could use some more offensive skills to make it more of a challange, instead of a time consumming experience ONLY.

Make it so that u have to cripple all 4 of his legs to bring him down and then tone down his HP.

I favour this sort of difficulty over what I presume is Jackal basically being off the charts of the following charts concerning armour and health:

2vjpDZg.png

1gXgax7.png

UM8wAdP.png

I mean, those are the stats for non boss enemies. Imagine how the actual bosses are!

Edited by RealityMachina

I find the fight to be incredibly easy, I can do the whole thing without taking damage just with a good melee weapon, the only thing which ever gets me is the grenades, but I have learnt to run when you hear them. The fight does get quite boring though when he is always down and gets downed again as soon as he gets back up, all you have to do is spam charge attacks.

I find the fight to be incredibly easy, I can do the whole thing without taking damage just with a good melee weapon, the only thing which ever gets me is the grenades, but I have learnt to run when you hear them. The fight does get quite boring though when he is always down and gets downed again as soon as he gets back up, all you have to do is spam charge attacks.

No one is saying Jackal is hard, but at high levels like he was in the alert, he just takes forever because of his mountains of hp and armor.

You can skip him if you can throw him out of the arena somehow, though you miss out on his drops. Easy enough to do with Vauban, maybe possible with Loki. There's no way to speed it up if you're farming him, though.

Level 102 Jackal or normal Jackal? "quite boring" is an understatement.